Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Dev's Diary: Scenarios & Daily Quests adjustments

World
    Ares

Feedback - Dev's Diary: Scenarios & Daily Quests adjustments

Dear Settlers,

Feel free to discuss in this thread the new Scenarios adventures and the changes made to the Daily Quests.
    You can read the Dev's Diary here.

Happy Settling!
    BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Things with 2 names:

TitaniumSword - Damascene Sword
    MapPart - Map Fragment
    BronzeOre - Ouch, that is confusing, as until now we got Copper Ore OR Bronze.
    Realwood - that is what it was called in the first short period, now it is called Hardwood.
    Beer - Same as the above - it's now Brew.
    Corn - the really bad translation still runs around, trying to be Wheat. ;-)

And on PvP:

large island - huge island

Could the hardworking BB ppl get together and agree on 1 name pr thing, pls?

Join in with more confusion, as I sure didn't remember it all, fellow settlers.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The name confusing comes from the Translation from German to English from what I remember.

Happy to see new stuff being added quickly.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog- View Post
    MapPart - Map Fragment
    Realwood - that is what it was called in the first short period, now it is called Hardwood.
    Hello,

Thank you, Wardog-. I have edited the list.
    I will do my best to use the correct names in the future.

BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    BronzeOre is still there. Please change to Bronze Bar or Copper Ore. Thanks

Recruit
    In the capitol of corruption at the corner of deceit and deception
    World
    Zeus

Angry Lost in your translation concerns?

[QUOTE=Wardog-;256146]Things with 2 names:

MapPart - Map Fragment

Hey Wardog, In your eagerness to quibble over names, I think you missed the big item. rewards appear to have decreased significantly for many of the items and have dropped for nearly all the items. Somebody remind me again why we bother to play this game other than to chat with our e-friends?

World
    Zeus
    [QUOTE=RuthCarpenter;256153]
    Things with 2 names:

MapPart - Map Fragment

Hey Wardog, In your eagerness to quibble over names, I think you missed the big item. rewards appear to have decreased significantly for many of the items and have dropped for nearly all the items. Somebody remind me again why we bother to play this game other than to chat with our e-friends?
    Yes, BB keeps striping our rewards. Chatting is the only good thing left. Still waiting for BB justification for keeping Invasion of the Nords @ 1495 Gems, since epic buildings are essentially non existence.

I understand the reasoning of removing weapons and forcing players (especially the hoarders) to use the raw materials, however, the changed rewards in most cases come far short of being able to produce the equivalent weapons taken away.
    Last edited by Raubhautz; 03-06-15 at 09:08 am. Reason: Addendum
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthCarpenter View Post
    I don't agree as the very first daily in that list (a dark shadow) gets imo a significant increase in value as I'd much rather have the map parts than steel/ewl. However I do see that some did get nerfed fairly hard (like a new job). I also note they removed all weapons as a possible reward which I think is probably the biggest reason they made this change.

World
    Zeus
    Things with 2 names: [...]
    Good catch.

One other note: It should be "saltpeter" not "Salpeter". (In this case, it is one word)
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I see no reason to hinder newer or lower level players with no way to gather any weapons under any means other than to buy or make them. This is an example of just hurting the new players to spite the older more established players.

Reply to Thread