Reply to Thread

Thread: Feedback

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Feedback

Hello, dev’s
    I wanted to say a few things that really bother me about the way this game is ran, developed.

Why can’t you finish an update before you move on to the next one (by finish I mean get the bugs worked out)?

Your secondary fighting system is so badly developed I am not even sure what to call it, I think you call it player vs. player ( but I am not sure why) why don't you fix this?

Why can’t you allow us to move storehouses is that code really that hard to write?

I guess all I am saying is if you would take a little pride in what you do we would get a better game out of it.

World
    Ares
    It's called job security. lol
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    How true

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Developed suggest a plan. At this stage of the game, I presume that there many interdependent lines of code. Changing one thing effects 100 other things. The game has exceeded its original foundational programming, imo.

PvP is not what it should be due to overly sensitive social/political correctness.

I suspect that not being able to move storehouses is linked to losing a sector without a storehouse.

Yeah, the game doesn't do everything all the time, but it does more than any other free game like it.

Developing an entirely new platform with larger Home islands, expansion islands, etc, migrate accounts to the new servers, might be something worth considering.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrell View Post
    ...Developing an entirely new platform with larger Home islands, expansion islands, etc, migrate accounts to the new servers, might be something worth considering.

expanded home islands..I like it! Good idea Forrell.
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread