Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: aunt irmas feast

Settler
    World
    Zeus

aunt irmas feast

Can we please get a new picture for the icon of this buff in the star menu? The white cloud at the bottom makes it really hard to see the numbers telling me how many are in that stack. That plus the fact the numbers are so small too.

World
    Ares
    FYI- if anyone sees and has a problem with any player(s) that post 1 feast for the price of a stack in TO, you can report them via ticket to support with a screenshot attached of their trade.

A player that posts this trade of 1 feast for the price of a whole stack is exploiting an anomaly in the game, which is against the TSO. Unless Players submit a ticket with a screenshot provided of the trade, there is nothing BB can do about it.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by mod_MstrdYellow2 View Post
    exploiting an anomaly in the game
    Quote Originally Posted by omega_redux View Post
    Can we please get a new picture for the icon of this buff in the star menu?
    +1 for fixing the ANOMALY.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    seems you just didn't look hard enough, trades like this have been going on since the new feasts started. I think you probably thought you were getting a deal. like they say "buyer beware"

World
    Zeus
    Caveat emptor. Check before you buy, not after. I may not even post them any more.

I have been had several times over the years.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    Caveat emptor. Check before you buy, not after. I may not even post them any more.

I have been had several times over the years.
    says the one posting 1 feast for a whole stack.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I can tell the difference between 1 and 25. Though I can't tell the difference between 25 and 23 and there are probably other numbers where it's a problem.

I imagine such trades are going on at any given time. Right now, I see 25 for 275 coins and 2 for 475 coins. Someone's probably just as likely to accidentally buy (buying too quickly thinking that they are getting the better end of the deal) as they are to be confused by the numbers. This goes back to the question of what's a scam trade. I know previously such a trade has been dismissed as fair (buy low, sell high).

World
    Zeus
    No con on these trades. Everything is on the up and up. Caveat Emptor. Nothing is held back, you see everything if you look.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Some people can not read the number though, I fortunately have good vision so I can, others not so much. For a few days I was posting 1 feast for slightly less than yours and then whispering the buyer to bring it to their attention and refund them, 85% of the time even after i whispered and brought it to their attention they had told me they still could not read the feast # clearly.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    It's not scams that are bothering me but rather my stacks in my own star menu. As of now if I want to use a stack of 25 then I can't until I know I can use at least 6 of them bringing the number down to below 20 because 20-25 all look exactly the same to me. I can kinda tell the left digit but the right digit blends too much with that white cloud to tell what it is so 1-9 and 10-19 pretty much look exactly the same as well to me. Once I've used up all my stacks of 25 I won't be making anything larger than 20 so I can at least tell which stack I've used some of. Problem is actually using up all those stacks since they are already made :/

Reply to Thread