Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Feedback - Changelog 03/10/2015

World
    Zeus
    Sorry to see the problems people have. Since I March 10th I have only been able to get on to the game 5 times. Support has tried to help to no avail. They have turned it over to the developers. I still can't get on to the game so my Easter program is ruined. I won't be able to get a MMA cause I can't get eggs.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    If after you login and hit play now and the game does not load, this is how i get around it. i go back to the home page. Then i go to history and it will list the homepage and the game page. i click the game page and the game loads. I also have had to do this since March 10th. Good luck.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by a3tiger View Post
    If after you login and hit play now and the game does not load, this is how i get around it. i go back to the home page. Then i go to history and it will list the homepage and the game page. i click the game page and the game loads. I also have had to do this since March 10th. Good luck.
    Thanks for sharing

Wimpy, let us know if this helps!

BB_Endesmor

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    So after this last maintenance my explorers are bringing back less eggs on the very long searches. I see nothing about this in the change log. Sad times.

World
    Ares
    I got 1 more egg O.o
    Still around from time to time.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I guess the 3/6/9% more loot from Sturdy Shovel is not meant to have any effect on event resources anymore. Sucks to be those people without a bunch of explorers trying to get that achievement. Guess they will have to do expeditions.

Reply to Thread