Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: General recovery after successful block with out losing any troops

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Fully loaded general put on recovery cooldown

Was working on a Sons of the Little Tailor today, and ran a successful block with 3 normal generals. 2 of them behaved as usual, but on returning to camp, the 3rd one was put on a 4 hour recovery timer even though he didn't die. He is in fact still fully loaded with troops, thereby locking down all my cannons for 4 hours until he wakes up...and blocking a spot needed for sending blocks to other zones. Kind of an annoying bug!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i am running a bk adventure and all my blocks are recovering without losing any troops.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well I am not so lucky, while in this loop of arriving again and again....I have lost the entire groups arriving troops none were in cool down. The arrival area was crowded if that helps. My losses of high value troops on one VLT adv from this happening is 600 elites at least and 700 XBmen. Roll back would seem in order.

World
    Ares
    Hello everyone,

I hate to say this, but I will say it again: Blocking in adventures is not an intended feature. We do not offer support for failed blocks, use blocking at your own risk.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    regardless of that policy, a gen shouldnt be in 'recovery' IE dead, if the troops arent dead. they changed something. if it was intentional, it should have been announced. if unintentional, it should be fixed.
    Last edited by psaltery; 03-10-15 at 08:58 am. Reason: typo
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Thanks saltery, that was my point as well. I have no problem with my generals/troops dying because I was stupid. What I don't like is generals that did not die sitting there for 4 hours with all my troops. It only happened on one out of about 7 blocks I did today, but boy that one time was annoying!

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by psaltery View Post
    regardless of that policy, a gen shouldnt be in 'recovery' IE dead, if the troops arent dead. they changed something. if it was intentional, it should have been announced. if unintentional, it should be fixed.
    The change was unintentional, else it would have been included in the patch notes.
    As far as I know, this only happens during blocks, but you are right, it should be fixed.

BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Does not matter what the general is used for - he goes to a state of recovery, with the troops - without having failed his mission:

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Thumbs down General recovery after successful block with out losing any troops

here is a good one, on adventure , no troops lost, but gen is in recovery, can't unload those troops either

Attached screenshot, but it wont let me just paste it!
    Attached Images

World
    Zeus
    How stupid can this game get?

Reply to Thread