Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: General recovery after successful block with out losing any troops

World
    Zeus
    This is a real beauty.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I really hope they fix this before easter. I'm starting to dread every patch, even if it does have cool new things

World
    Zeus
    Could we get confirmation that the issue of recovering generals with trapped troups has been accepted as a bug and is being investigated? If so, do we have an estimated fix date?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree with psalyery such bs fix bugs and keep the new garbage out of game I think most will agree!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    How stupid can this game get?
    I shudder at the thought

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    this problem has been mentioned by numerous players on both Zeus and Ares servers....thanks for starting a thread Kitty

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Generals acting strangely on adventures

I know I'm not the only one who's experiencing this problem, but I can't seem to find a thread for it…

I send my generals to an adventure island and they keep reloading over and over. And then, once they've set up camp, I try to move them around the island and it seems to work, then they jump back to their original landing area. I try shifting troops around and it works, but then they shift back to their original general. Someone in my guild mentioned this is a glitch in the bonus time feature. Okay, I understand there are glitches, but why don't the game producers remove the bonus feature until they fix the glitch? It's a big waste of my time to keep having to repeat all these actions on the adventure islands. I'd rather there was no bonus feature to begin with. Ugh…

Bson

World
    Zeus
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

World
    Zeus
    they are removing the bonus tomorrow. they needed to leave it up today so they could research what went wrong
    Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat. ~Robert A. Heinlein

World
    Zeus
    This bug is not only attributable to blocking. I have a general in recovery now after successfully killing a camp and then being retreated. So, I now have a gen with 251 stuck cavalry that just successfully killed a camp. Quite a bug if you have to recover after killing a camp with 251 troups left over.

Reply to Thread