Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Dev's Diary: Easter Event 2015

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    "Treats" means "deals with" in my dictionary. My guess would be it disables the enemy units' splash damage abilities...\/O\/

Settler
    World
    Ares
    well, seeing as how the MMA is also listed as "treats splash damage" i would say this was an attempt to say it does the same thing as the mma. it deals splash damage...
    does anyone know how much damage and how many hp this general has though?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Yay for another MMA. Will probably buy another vet.

Curious about Master of Defense, if any good.

Like the residences and watermills.

The exchange rate needs to be fair enough so that it's not robbery but not so high that people will hoard them instead of trading. I imagine something like 5 coins would be fair.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I saw a rumor wiki of how points are earned for upgrading the Easter residence but not possible to get to l6 even if all things are accomplished will it be able to to save the Easter points for upgrade next year ?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    It is possible, but so many points are from expeditions that it's not worth bothering.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan021890 View Post
    I saw a rumor wiki of how points are earned for upgrading the Easter residence but not possible to get to l6 even if all things are accomplished will it be able to to save the Easter points for upgrade next year ?
    If players have not learned by now, the information from sneak peaks and from the test server is preliminary information and can change before the final version of the game. The achievement levels for the Easter house that have been posted on the Developer's Diary are not the same as those that were previously given on the test server.

From the achievement list, which is currently the same as that in the live game currently, these are the cumulative points available by top achievement:
    Find 3000 eggs from explorers: 115 points
    Finish 'Garrun the Trapper' (once): 20 points
    Finish 'Where Do Eggs Come From' 5 times: 60 points
    Collect 1200 eggs from adventures: 220 points
    Complete all 4 Easter quest lines: 180 points
    Total: 595 points
    There is an additional total of 220 points from the expeditions. However, as the Level 6 Easter House only requires 570 points, you do not need to do the expeditions at all if you complete all the other sections of the achievements. It will take effort and persistence to complete the achievements at the top levels, but that is why they are considered achievements.

World
    Ares
    sounds good to me
    Still around from time to time.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Excellent Magenta. I didn't really have a problem with the old setup as walking away with a 150 residence was already pretty nice. But obtaining the eggs from expeditions was going to be so costly it just wasn't worth it. I doubt many would have even bothered. This change will allow anybody who puts forth the time to obtain the 180 pop. Kudos.
    LoAr

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    sorry I was thinking the points went way when you upgraded like coins or granite thinking you would need more points needing 1015 points total

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Good, that's not bad actually. I should be able to get through those requirements. No way I'm wasting all my resources on even a single expedition.

Reply to Thread