Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Dev's Diary: Easter Event 2015

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I think this is an error on their part. I don't believe we are supposed to get another quest chain now.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    I think this is an error on their part. I don't believe we are supposed to get another quest chain now.
    But many did get 5th quest.. and only those who have the one to find eggs using explorers, will not be able to finish it.. Rest will get decent number of extra eggs from their 5th Quest and be happy to get any remaining items from the shop...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    the original dev notes say they are not removing quests till 14th removal stage... which implies we were supposed to have time to finish the quest... however how do you finish an explorer egg quest when the explorer eggs are turned off?? short sighted that was. Its being 'fixed' today....

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I liked the event, got everything I needed. Lucked out on last Easter quest as well.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    wow this thread has short bursts of "fun" doesn't it? absolutely buried my post on the 8th of April but the thread stops dead in its tracks afterwards... interesting.... very interesting.

and being I have seen no reply on eggs to coins I am assuming what someone else assumed somewhere else. one coin per egg. and until otherwise stated I think that is how its going to sadly turn out to be.
    Tug of War III: UserName Wars

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    yes -- i didn't trust that we would be appropriately compensated w/ their eggs to coin ratio -- given in the past it was 1:1... while if i had bought eggs w/ gems the value is more 1:32 coins..... so i sold my eggs before i could get ripped off.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I still see people selling eggs for 46 coins each, well above what they've been going for the rest of the event. I hope they get stuck with them.

World
    Zeus
    Agreed

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post
    I do not know, this information will be provided later.

Hi Endesmor - you made this comment regarding the exchange rate of eggs:coins. I wondered if you had any more information yet?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by fredbdx View Post
    Hi Endesmor - you made this comment regarding the exchange rate of eggs:coins. I wondered if you had any more information yet?
    I am going to keep 1 egg at least.. just to see what exchange rate come up with

Reply to Thread