Reply to Thread

Thread: Old global 1 not in gobal 1

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Old global 1 not in gobal 1

Many of us look fondly back on the fun that global brought us many years ago. As we have seen the game has trimmed up the appearance of public communication. Many of us want to try to bring back the fun engaging and rofl's that would be guaranteed every night. If you would like to see this happen then we need to know ways to obey the rules that the game enforces and to see if people are interested in the first place to do this. A idea is to set up this in a different global tab and have this once a week and then work from there (example would be we have old g-1 in global 5 on Wednesday at 6 pm est). Send me a message,whisper, in game email. I would love to get this idea off the ground.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think u need to, causer to BAN ppl for telling the truth out of global 1, they are bully tactics and these mods need to get a bit of a life and relax some. NO ONE was swearing and I have photo shot the whole nites convo, to ban a guy for telling the truth makes me wonder if this is a game we are playing or some one trying their bully tactics and thinking we are all in kinder garden ..The mind boggles as to how old they may be..

FLOOZ
    Floozy

Reply to Thread