Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Dev Blog: New Event Resources

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Am I understanding this properly ?

So .... now I have even less chance of getting Eggs !!! with my Tavern Generals and 3 explorers + the Vet general, by the way which someone in my guild kindly loaned me the eggs to get, which I am meant to be paying back as soon as I can, now it sounds like this will take me till the end of the Event to do now

Very Sad new Player !!!!!!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    In my first event, I was only able to afford a single village school, and I was happy with that (when they made it so you could upgrade it to level 5). A couple months later, I was able to get everything. Then a few months later, same thing. However, I was broke for months as a result of both of those. The expansion to being able to afford these items takes time.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have found an issue with the quest "Where do Easter eggs...". I completed the first one to get the quest completed. Afterward I bought the other four to complete the quest run on that set. During the second time I went through the quest I bought iron ore to make all the cages in my provision house. In the rarity provision house, I made the wellness kits. I finished the quest before the most of the items completed in the houses. Once the quest competed, the items being worked on were gone and I lost resources for those items.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    @Frankenfister....... this has been reported in the chats MANY times... its a direct theft of resources far as i'm concerned... it was reported there was NO warning whatsoever that the buffs would be deleted. I specifically avoided the adv after being warned about this as i don't have iron to waste. etc

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have been playing this game for years. I currently have 27k in gems which I bought before the Christmas event. As a 1% top player I can just flat out buy my stripy eggs for this event eliminating your quasi "0" balance start, over the "New Player"! More over, as I am LvL50 I have 3 slow tavern explorers, 10 fast ones, 3 "Eggspeirenced" and 3 lucky ones. That's 19 explorers to the new players 3. I assume 3 because assuming the lowest common denominator works for TSO. So my explorers are "Book Ejimicated" and bring back more "advantage" loot! While yes we all start this event with nothing thanks to your attempt of equalization the older players still have a HUGE advantage. If nothing else I will have 300 plus stripy eggs to the noobs 30. Seems fair to me, I didn't start a week ago... I have buildings and a lot of stuff.... Looks like to me in my opinion that TSO was worried that stock piled event resource means that the older players who have been around for a while who have these dotted eggs are less likely to buy new gem packages because they have no need to because they bought/sold/traded for what they will need for next years Easters MMA. So this whole stripy egg debacle looks like a pie in the sky money grab.... Looks like a duck, squawks like a duck, walks like a duck?!?!? TSO Money Grab for shame on me for such blasphemy.... Think I need a 60 minute chat ban. I will not be buying gems for this event. I have bought 7-8 of your top gem packages so I feel vested here. I repeat will not be buying gems for this new event resource. Poor show! MP.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I somewhat agree with you Minesotta- i feel like BB copped out and instead of implementing a GOOD unlimited item that we would use all of the leftover eggs on, they just get rid of left over eggs.

1% = FM galor, lvl 5 adv/expert buildings, etc. not nobles and lvl3-4 intermiadiate-advanced buildings.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I think teh dev's have to get here is that we are NOT against them earning money, selling gems, even being 'obvious' with that. Its the lying and shifty swaparounds to make gem sales the only option! Or outright screwing players over, and yes, 'forcing' people to run expeditions when we do NOT want to just to reach that final tier is screwing us in a sense, mostly because this our ONLY chance to do this, next year will be different... if the game is even up then, with how things are going thats doubtful.

The most recent change that just horribly nuterd the explorers egg results, its silly. And the achievement eggs from adv I think was a mistake and that value should have been 'eggs from explorer searches' (and the reverse, the explorer achievement should have been the adventure one)

I think the biggest issue is that (in all worlds/servers) the dev's just go so use to 'Bullsh!tting' that they don't even KNOW whats the truth anymore, tehy shovel some crap down for their CS's (PR's, forum reps, in game mods, whatever) to in turn shovel it our way, fully 'safe' from feedback becuase those poor middlemen have to take it all back(and react to it, hence becoming more 'the target' for bad reactions)

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    the only issue with this event is why were there NO EXPLORERS offered???? like all the other Easter events??????? I was so looking forward to getting another experienced explorer, did someone forget to add it?????

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    BB, if you can't yet reveal the conversion rate from stripy eggs to to coins, please at least tell us when you will give us this information.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by kzar View Post
    Question: If I can use my old event resources for the summer event, what will be offered to new players? I'm happy because I have gathered a lot of those items but also I'm scared because changes were made to this Easter event to be fair for the new players. Does that mean that the summer event will be made especially for the veteran players (screw you newbies!), or I will get penalized (again).
    how will they get penalized? they can trade for old event resources if they want? Do you suggest to just get rid of all old event items all players have bought for nothing?

Reply to Thread