Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Feedback - Dev Blog: New Event Resources

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    And in the past, if newer players werent able to gather enough event items for a specific item, they could save them and put them towards that item next year, now new players cant do that, it is all or nothing....

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Jani321 View Post
    BB, if you can't yet reveal the conversion rate from stripy eggs to to coins, please at least tell us when you will give us this information.
    I'm guessing it will be a flat 1 egg for 1 gold, because that's what the old eggs trade for in the provision house. I also would like to know, but if this is the case, it's better to sell now ... or at least pick up the 35 egg adventures they have.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Snacknado View Post
    And in the past, if newer players werent able to gather enough event items for a specific item, they could save them and put them towards that item next year, now new players cant do that, it is all or nothing....
    quoted for truth

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    The actual issue here is that BB only listened to half of the player feedback. We told them several times that the fix was to put consumable items on the merchant that would be worth spending a bunch of event resources on (like buffs and whatnot). However of the 22 items for easter merchant at least 14 of them are either worthless (swifty is simply not needed since there are already 2 other pvp troop movers that give us the ability to send 2k troops in the first wave with a 2nd wave adding another 1.5k) or simply have much cheaper options already available (most of the buffs have better options out there already, even the watermill would be cheaper to get from a gem seller) or are made useless by an event item (chocolate pralines are a far better option than chocolate rabbits yet both are in the event shop).

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Worst event ever in three years of playing. I'm thinking it's time to move on from this game.

World
    Ares
    Hello everyone,

I have moved posts about the upcoming Midsummer Night Event in this thread.
    Please continue the discussion about the event in the new thread.

Thank you
    BB_Endesmor

Reply to Thread