Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 17 explorers, no eggs since last update...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

17 explorers, no eggs since last update...

Was explorers finding eggs disabled for some reason?

Haven't had a single egg yet from explorers searches since that update last night.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    ugh ok they came back again(At least the savage ones) and ONE of them brought back 16 eggs. I feel as if the eggs found in searches has been spanked down hard for some reason. Maybe reverse of the 'fix' they had in notes?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Five 21/21 schooled explorers returned from VLS this morn: 35/17/35/17/17 and my 3 21/21 Lucky Explorers (avg 70ish each) got 0/17/0. I'm glad I got that 2nd MMA before BB "fixes" any more game features!

World
    Zeus
    I've got the max of 21 explorers. My 3 lucky's & 5 of my scouts are fully loaded & tricked out with books to bring back max event resources. My average eggs per day before the "correction" was 412. My average for the past 3 days is 271. So that's 141 eggs a day smackdown. Out of 21 explorers, 10 bring back eggs now, on average.

Not sure what the reasoning is behind this "correction". I know very long searches brought back the old rate of return when the event 1st started, that is with lucky's bonuses 23 & 45, and lucky's would sometimes get an extra stack. They've gotten that extra stack since their introduction to the game. That's part of their hype when introduced and hence the name "lucky", that extra stack. With sturdy shovel (+9%) it was a nice bonus.

I don't understand why spending gems on 14 explorers, somewhere around 14,000 gems, maybe a bit more, is something to be punished for. Sending out a mail with 50 eggs and a cute little message only adds insult to the slap in the face I already received from this abrupt change. If the devs felt they needed to adjust the drop rate of event resources, they should have done it starting with the next event, not after one week of the current one. If the devs felt they had no choice but to adjust the drop rate of event resources during the event, they should have done so by first communicating with their players and explaining what the "problem" to be corrected was and giving them a bit of time to mentally prepare for it, not say nothing at all and then slip it in overnight when nobody was looking. Cause this is exactly what it feels like. BB slipped it to me when I wasn't looking.

If the general or explorer bought with event resources is really good, a lot of people buy the 2nd one offered in the shop for gems afterward. I know I do. Kind of a win-win for everyone. Making it nearly impossible to get the offered shop items unless you spend every waking moment running adventures and running trades (which are ridiculous with the current price of eggs) is a lose-lose if you ask me. Events used to be fun and exciting. Now they're tedious. BB, you managed to take something really cool and totally screw it up, and once again did it in a manner to absolutely insure the maximum amount of frustration and resentment in your long time, loyal players. Great job.

World
    Zeus
    I feel for you all getting fewer eggs. I however don't get any because I can't get on the game. I have had 4 short visits to my island since the event started. Support is "working" on the problem.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Yeah it's nice to put in an achievement of "Get 3200 eggs through explorer search", but that only works if they bring back a decent amount of eggs every day... which they currently don't. I MIGHT have gotten it with the numbers that explorers brought back before this supposed "adjustment" took place, but I can forget about it now...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    So far today 0/4... waiting for the other 17 to come back.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Woa... they nerfed the eggs explorers bring almost in half. I can easily recognize when some body is showing me the finger. Thanks BB. I appreciate your honesty of expression. Way to appreciate your customers who spend money to support your game. You guys really don't get it, do you?

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Before the nerf the untrained explorers were bringing either 32 or 16 eggs from very long search. Now its either 17 or 8. That is a 50% nerf. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

World
    Zeus
    Bohica

Reply to Thread