Reply to Thread

Thread: Troop pop up boxes on camps

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

Troop pop up boxes on camps

Soooo. This is a great idea in theory, however, in practise it leaves much to be desired. I just had to recall all my blocks four times doing an adventure because I couldn't click the final camp to send the attack because of the troop popup. The coding is such you have to approach the camp in a very specific manner or that pop up prevents you from sending your attack.

Could we not have an opinion to just turn this off because I would much rather do without this nice convenience than deal with the difficulties involved with having it.

World
    Ares
    Absolutely agree. Troop count should be visible only on non-attack CLICK, as before.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I just want to be able to click on camps again. The order the troop are displayed between the pop ups and clicks are sometimes different. When you clicked on the camp the troops were arranged in the order that your troops would attack them. That was very helpful when trying to weaken a camp. Now it is just a craps shoot.

Also I never saw anything official about clicking on camps being eliminated. Is this just another bug or intentional?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Likely a bug, as of now we can't see anything related to Traps at all, BC/WC/WT/DC seem to have been fixed to a degree again at least, as thos couldn't be clicked and had no popover either.

But yea, that popup has been annoying in more than one occasion already, and not even while blocking. Add in that on occasion that popup even sticks around for a few seconds and having that happend a few times in a row gets the anger boiling fast.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Click the camp, move your mouse off the camp, move your mouse back on the camp, try clicking again.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Click the camp, move your mouse off the camp, move your mouse back on the camp, try clicking again.
    That isn't very practical to do when you are doing blocks. You have to come up from under the camp in order to send the attack, if you try to directly click the camp for the attack it doesn't work since that popup blocks you.

The way they had things set up prior to the changes late last year was a lot better.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I've been doing that with blocking for months without any problems, though I agree it is an unnecessary thing to have to do.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +1 -- please have them disappear faster - some camps are REALLY hard to attack - you click and click and NADA -- and i don't block so its not that.

Reply to Thread