Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: That friends list... just... I mean... really...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

That friends list... just... I mean... really...

I know this will be ignored because it might take 15min to design a new mockup of the list, but really this thing has got to go.

Let me give you an example, considering u have 3years of friends on that list.

Lets assume you need/want to buff a friend whose not on. Search him on the list. Not alphabetical listing.. but it is.. sorta.. but not really...

by level too, ok.. was he level 50? 49? Hmmm no clue. Switch page by page, wait for names/icons to show... can't see full name, was his name starting with capital or not? HMMMM

WHY the hell not just DITCH that freaking painful mishmash silly (HOW the hell did u manage with that anyways) list and give us a 'friends' page we can click on, and show names by ABC, ZYX, 50-1, 1-50, guild, online/offline. Geezzzze I mean like the way ANY and ALL social 'lists' are done but you guys, I am really baffled as to how u managed to go this long with that headache, and how the heck did u manage to even get what you have, Not even sure the 'ordering' criteria.

so my suggest to be ignored for the day: Please whack that friends/social list down to nothing and make a new, more logical one.

World
    Ares
    Thank you for your suggestion, it is not being ignored.

Everyone, please let us know what you think in this thread!

BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    I think it is a fine idea.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I agree; I also always find it off that you cannot see what guild your friends are in by clicking on their icon or something.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    The only people I have on my friend lists are people who I talk to fairly regularly. I don't have a problem with the current system myself.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    + 10000000000000000000

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    yes, the friend lists is unusable. I have only been playing for 4 months and I can't even use it. It should be sorted by popularity - the amount of times you contact them.

Or better yet, why can we ONLY invite friends to adventures? 99% of all friends on EVERYONES friend list is just people that once or more invite to a loot spot.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    PLUS: Filter showing online users only

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I would like to see the friends list in a Guild List format.

Then maybe BB would let us have profiles. Click on the name in the list to see the full profile.

+1 Clicking on the Icon of player visiting an island.

Would be nice if player icons were displayed at adventure islands.

Showing a players level in Chat by clicking on the name, or displayed like a tag, would help a lot for new friend adds, recruitment, and in Help tab.

Whatever is made, think Low Lag. Fast to open, fast to scroll. Clicking on a name could expand a menu ... that could have some lag.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieDane View Post
    PLUS: Filter showing online users only
    This alone would make a huge difference. 90% of the players I'm scrolling through aren't even online at that time.

Please make this list more usable.

Thanks, Atma-Darkwolf, for taking the time to start this thread. The friend list is frustratingly outdated in its functionality.

Reply to Thread