Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: That friends list... just... I mean... really...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I'm only playing since November 2014 but I sold/bought a lot of loot spots, so my friend list is huge... very complicated to find someone and much more complicated to check if a friend is online...

How about just create a favorites filter? An option 'Add to favorites' when clicking on the friends name and a tab (like 'all' or 'guild') to show only the ones we chose to add on that list.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Guild officers should have some sort of different color font and extended ascii character before their name in the chat window and some sort of denotion in the guild list on horizontal row.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Atma-Darkwolf View Post
    show names by ABC, ZYX, 50-1, 1-50, guild, online/offline.
    This.

I'd also like to suggest a 'recently online' section for people who maybe been on in the past 24 hours (or something to that effect).

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusbee View Post
    This.

I'd also like to suggest a 'recently online' section for people who maybe been on in the past 24 hours (or something to that effect).
    how bout instead some sort of icon to show they're inactive...

World
    Ares
    Hello,

Thanks for your feedback

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I think this is a good idea. maybe have 4 tabs. all, friends, guild, and then acquaintances. cause lets face it friending someone just so I can buy their LS doesn't make us "Friends" are we acquaintances... I don't see why not. Also, keeping the "friends" list themed. I just don't see a Favorites a themed if you catch my drift.

on another note I think I saw someone saying something about colored text in guild chat. I think that would be a great idea. choose and give colors in guild chat by Guild Leader permissions.

I also think that the ordering of the friends system is kind of sucky cause I thought for a long time that Khamuul and Greek_Spartan were level 50... they aren't makes finding them incredibly hard beyond the 7 pages of alphabetized level 50 friends.
    Tug of War III: UserName Wars

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree!!!!

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Alphabetizing Friend List

I am a player who has a huge, long friend list. When an unrecognizable name/player buffs my island, I sure would love to be able to look person up by his/her player name - not try to go through each sheet of friends to figure out what lvl he/she is...It is very time consuming when all one wants to do is reciprocate the friendly gesture.

Thank you for your consideration BB!

Aurmanda

World
    Ares
    I like all the above ideas, and maybe add one more: players under the age of 18 (16?) having specially colored text, or a different font-face. Unless a player chooses to let us know they are underage, we can't tell. It's helpful to know that for a number of reasons, such as being more careful before inviting them into a global chat that isn't as PG as global-1, or so we know to try a little more patience if a player is confused by the convo (on either side ).

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Yes this would be very useful. Sorting /searching friends would make the game play a lot more user friendly

Even if it was basic - choose to sort by (a-z) or level or on/offline

even better to be able to type the first few letters of a friends name and find them in your list

This way you could see if they were online, easily message, etc etc etc

++1

Reply to Thread