Reply to Thread

Thread: Blue fairylight

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Blue fairylight

HELP! The blue fairylight (I have 4 in my star menu) do not work. Can you fix that problem, please.

World
    Zeus
    The blue fairy light only works on adventure islands, to find collectibles there. The red fairy fire only works on your own island island collectibles.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The Blue Fairy Light nor the Red Fairy light are working since the Zone Wide Buff update. I thought it was a glitch that would be resolved but many months later, it still has not. Does not work on the Steam Version, Standalone version or the Browser version for me. It uses the item, says it applied then nothing happens. It also does not register under zone wide buffs. No arrows, nothing. When I click on hidden items on a friend's island it shows the arrows just fine. This is not a flash issue, this is a programming problem. Do not waste gems on Fairy light!

World
    Ares
    Fairy light (blue) only works on adventure islands, Fairy Fire on you own island (as intended) but both work for me. Sometimes stops if a quest completes, but then I just visit another island and return to have them show again.

World
    Ares
    Does it even work there, really?
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    The blue one (Fairly Light - for adventures/scenarios) works well, in my experience, though it is rare I really need it. It is the other one (Fairy Fire - for home Island) that stinks, it blows out in about 45 seconds about 50% of the time; and trying to work with support on any SW issue here is such a pain, I don't even bother, not worth my time and frustration. (Might be part of their plan)
    "My religion encompasses all religions. I believe in God, I believe in the universe. I believe you are god, I believe I am god; I believe the earth is god and the universe is god. We're all god."
    --- Ray Bradbury

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoOne View Post
    The blue one (Fairly Light - for adventures/scenarios) works well, in my experience, though it is rare I really need it. It is the other one (Fairy Fire - for home Island) that stinks, it blows out in about 45 seconds about 50% of the time; and trying to work with support on any SW issue here is such a pain, I don't even bother, not worth my time and frustration. (Might be part of their plan)
    My experience is the pink fairy works ok. The blue fairy is useless.
    Still around from time to time.

Reply to Thread