Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Building Idea: Military Reserve

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I still think the generals should go in the barracks and the marshals in the academy.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Hello, my name is ShuttlePilot, and I am a tavern removing fiend. Please (don't) stop me before I remove it again. The thought of having a "General Assembly" (couldn't help myself) building is outstanding. I say we name it Old Bedlam and let the wild rumpus begin!
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

World
    Zeus
    If it's going to be a new building, I vote for it being a "floating fort" or something else that can be built on the water...

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    we want a *****DEATHSTAR***** and we want it MEOW!!!!!!!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I love this -- i had to build more storehouses to reduce the time to get off the island during the event... and no where fits all my gens... its just a mess... a giant garrison etc would be great - maybe make it look like a big tent... (larger version of the general icon)... and i agree - the marshalls are cluttering my island too - and i cant even put them in star if i want to.
    Last edited by BB_Aeyline; 09-30-16 at 08:18 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Wow I figured this was a great idea and allot more people would think so too... Thank you all for contributing wish we had more feedback

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I would like to see this as well. My MoD and marshals are staying in my star for now.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    was this same (Or similar idea) put forth before. Many times before. Each time a BB commented on how it was a marvelous idea. Each time the thread eventually got buried and forgotten.

Yes. It was. Many very similar other ideas too. Not gonna happen. Freeing up space means less 'mountain removal' buffs sold, cutting oh so deeply into bb's tiny profit margins :P

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Sounds good, put them in the tavern, they deserve a beer after battle.
    And have them leave without walking to the mayors house or storehouse.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Military Base

It would be really, really nice to have a special building to house all generals when they are home.
    I currently have 23 generals, and that's 23 spaces that are taken up for no good purpose.
    I could even go with an oversized building like a Mag Res that held a fixed number, say 10 or 15; or an upgradeable building that held more gens for higher levels.
    Say level 1 - 5 gens, level 2 - 10 gens, and so on.
    The addition of the shottfire buffs was a nice idea, albeit poorly executed due to requiring gems to get them.
    This could be an item purchased w star coins, since most folks w this problem are higher level 50s.

Just adding my two cents.

Reply to Thread