Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: easter event

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Yea, running both at the same time sure would've helped that notion. Expeditions were pretty poor, as always, cost/reward compared to running adventures. The time I wasted for the expeditions surely have cost me a few thousand eggs if I had run adventures instead. Not to mention putting the explorer(s) on cooldown.

Not sure why we have "2 different games" but need to handle both with the same restrictions. As if running 1 at a time or doing co-ops wouldn't be restriction enough as it is :/

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    L50 here. Well, I have to confess that I intentionally did not do all of the expeditions because I was too close to getting the bow and handle on my Egg House, and preferred to not have either on it, as it was too frilly for my personal aesthetic. I can say, that the other parts of the achievement list were all doable for me (including the expeditions had I chosen to do the total number) with the exception of the 3200 eggs from my Explorers. My Explorers weren't bringing back many daily and I have 16 of them, only two are slow.

I do agree that running Expeditions and running Adventures should be allowed concurrently and not mutually exclusive. Especially since they use different troops, garrisons, and weaponry.

Enjoyed the event, our guild's 4th Easter eggstravaganza, and all of our members were able to get the event items that they wanted.
    Last edited by ShuttlePilot; 04-10-15 at 08:13 am.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for the responses.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Yea I had no problem completing it..
    Only thing I didn't bother with was PVP since it was just too much work and I already had all the other achievements. Think I stoped at lvl 2 pvp reward maybe even lvl 1 - that was an insane grind trying to get eggs out of expeditions.

Its only an extra 40 pop over the lvl 5 so really not a big deal.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    But only if you are lucky...
    and only if you buy gems.

Reply to Thread