Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grain Conflict Missing Collectibles

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    So - when is this going to get fixed.. yet another maint cycle last night - but no dev diary notes to tell us what was updated...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by mod_Magenta View Post
    There are still some problems with the scenario adventures, aside from the one from the Easter Event. This includes The Grain Conflict, Twins, Heart of the Wood, and Riches of the Mountain. These problems are being addressed by the developers, and we hope to have a fix in place shortly. Until the problems are corrected, the scenarios should not be started, as they may not be completable.

Please notify submit a ticket to customer service about your specific issue.

Yest. Heart Of The Wood - just 4 out of 5 collectibles right in the first quest "Heart Of The Wood". Only 4 out of 5 Medical Plants is on the map. This scenario should be removed.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by remin View Post
    Yest. Heart Of The Wood - just 4 out of 5 collectibles right in the first quest "Heart Of The Wood". Only 4 out of 5 Medical Plants is on the map. This scenario should be removed.
    Odd, I ran one the other day without issue. I do find that of the scenarios, HotW is a sneaky one and has the ability to hide collectibles well. This is one reason I don't run this one much, spending .5h+ to find the last collectible is not exciting and a bit frustrating. I even used one of those buffs to find the last collectible before.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    One thing I noticed is regarding the achievements for collecting resources from scenarios. I completed grain conflict and twins and this value did not increase from the depos I recieved in the loot. However when I completed Heart of the wood , the value increased from the depos in the loot.

World
    Zeus

Lightbulb Current Scenario resource distribution (Achievements)

Quote Originally Posted by runecaster69 View Post
    One thing I noticed is regarding the achievements for collecting resources from scenarios. I completed grain conflict and twins and this value did not increase from the depos I recieved in the loot. However when I completed Heart of the wood , the value increased from the depos in the loot.
    From my working with these various scenarios I have found:
    • As the Scenario Achievement indicates 'resources', only items that are production resources count. Not buffs, not depo fills, not quests and not decorations; only actual resources such as marble, copper, granite, star coins and etc. An interesting observation I made was that experience does NOT count towards resources, however, star coins do count as resources for purposes of the achievements.
    • Twins, it is possible (likely, in fact) that you get no resources as defined by the achievement. Only slot 4 contains resources (exo logs) at a total of 4%.
    • Grain Conflict has no resources available, except slot 5, star coins - which we are not getting atm.
    • Heart of the Wood has a 20% chance of getting exo logs, and potential star coins.
    • Riches of the Mountain offers regular resources of either 200 tore or 500 granny, and of course, the possibility of star coins.
    • Storm Recovery will gives guaranteed resources as well; either 500 star coins, 1k pore or 1k mlogs as well as potential star coins for exp.
    • Where Do Easter Eggs Come From? provides probably the best resource gains with 2 slots providing actual resources - slot 3 with coin or granny, slot 4 with marble or hardwood, as well as the usual star coins for experience. Further, during Easter, if any eggs drop, they do count as resources.

Bottom line Grain Conflict is worthless for resources in regards to the achievement system with Twins and HotW being low opportunity selections. Also, Premium time does count.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread