Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Grain Conflict Missing Collectibles

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Grain Conflict Missing Collectibles

Grain Conflict starts you off looking for broken furniture. however once you have picked up 4/5 there is no more to find. I tried resetting and traveling between home island and adventure islands, nothing has solved the problem...

anyone else having this issue?

Any help or advise would be appreciated.

PandoraTaylor

World
    Zeus
    There are still some problems with the scenario adventures, aside from the one from the Easter Event. This includes The Grain Conflict, Twins, Heart of the Wood, and Riches of the Mountain. These problems are being addressed by the developers, and we hope to have a fix in place shortly. Until the problems are corrected, the scenarios should not be started, as they may not be completable.

Please notify submit a ticket to customer service about your specific issue.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by mod_Magenta View Post
    There are still some problems with the scenario adventures
    So what else is new?
    Proud leader of Eden, where everyone is accepted and respected, regardless of playing level. Write me for a free membership!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by mod_Magenta View Post
    There are still some problems with the scenario adventures, aside from the one from the Easter Event. This includes The Grain Conflict, Twins, Heart of the Wood, and Riches of the Mountain. These problems are being addressed by the developers, and we hope to have a fix in place shortly. Until the problems are corrected, the scenarios should not be started, as they may not be completable.

Please notify submit a ticket to customer service about your specific issue.

Emphasis added
    Is this accurate? If it is perhaps "Scenarios should not be started, as they may not be completable." should be made a little more public globally, for fairly obvious reasons.

If it isn't, and they're only having some of the standard game hiccups, a little clarity wouldn't go amiss.

Confirmation either way would be helpful.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I love the irony of BB giving away a scenario in a gift email - and on the other hand telling us not to play them cause they are bugged...

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    I love the irony of BB giving away a scenario in a gift email - and on the other hand telling us not to play them cause they are bugged...
    rotflmao

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have finished 24 scenarios (all 5), never had any problem.
    If someone cant find the needed item there is the blue buff to help.

World
    Zeus
    those buffs cost real money; I'm stuck in Heart of the Wood with finding 4/5 ...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    "real money" means gems?
    You can buy blue buffs from other players in TO.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizardina View Post
    those buffs cost real money; I'm stuck in Heart of the Wood with finding 4/5 ...
    Waste of gems anyway. I just used one on Grain Conflict and there is no final barrel to be found.

I'm new to the game, this is only my second adventure...might be my last if something as simple as this is broken.

Reply to Thread