Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade Office Swindlers

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordameus View Post
    I see one or two of these every once in a while, but this is ridiculous:

BB, they should all be banned.
    Trading in the game is just like trading in the real world...Buyer beware, if you dont want to buy it, dont buy it, move on, I dont see the problem. People are going to try to get the most they can get from items or there are many of us that will help other players in the game by just giving them the items for 1 fish or 1 stone. On another note, if you dont understand the trades or how the game goes, then learn it Stop trying to make an issue where there isnt one.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    All right my friends the reason for these ridiculous trades are to sell loot spots from adventures. if you hang out in trade tab @ all you will see people selling loot spots and telling you to buy the fish. There is nothing underhanded or illegal going on. Feel free to pass up than smelly fish!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Yes, most of this is selling loot spots.
    If you bought a trade like that by accident simply post in the trade forum and I bet they will refund your coins. I know I would…

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    People are either selling lootspots, or they are putting items in the TO for storage. Its been going on for a while and there has never been any real issue with it. You just have to watch trade tab to see if its a lootspot, or understand that someones storing an item because their storage is full and they cant find anyone to bump it to their star menu.
    There is only one like me! The original captain! CAPTAIN_CHRIS!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Hahah this thread made me laugh.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkin View Post
    Me too lol whats next? very amusing. Are we going to ban people for bidding/buying in auctions now? cause some of those deals arent on fair value lmao
    There is only one like me! The original captain! CAPTAIN_CHRIS!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkin View Post
    No soup for you!!!!!!!!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    As mentioned, the OP was confused, the trades were from a player giving away coin, there was no scam.

Players are allowed to sell or buy resources for any amount they wish to accept.

Unfair Trade Practices can occur when a player does not complete an agreed transaction, specifically by not sending payment for resources recieved.

Unfair Trading is when a player misrepresents his or her trade by posting inaccurate information in the Trade Chat Tab.

Unfair Trade is when a player attempts to take advantage of a game development error.

The Feast buff has a developmental error which has been acknowledge by BB.

This is a community game, all players can help to keep the game fair and balanced by taking the initiative to report any activities which may undermine fair play.

We have to have some rules, rules based upon principles, rules constant with logic.

Reply to Thread