Reply to Thread

Thread: Thanks for the Easter event

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Thanks for the Easter event

I know I complained a lot, well much, but I did have a great event.

I managed to acquire an MMA general, a veteran general, the floating residents, the watermills and 5 improved store houses. and the level 5 residence, which was all I could hope for as the aspects of the game required for level 6 don't interest me.

The secret, and they aren't really secrets but more common sense, save up cash before hand and sell high, buy low. Thanks to the generosity of week one I got the MMA and floaters, really all I wanted. Then sold off eggs like a mad woman at premium prices. The egg nerf helped keep prices inflated and I acquired 5 improved store houses for cash and a water mill. The egg sell off continued through week 2 and the cash grew.

Come week three, I bough enough eggs for 2 more water mills and I didn't think I had enough left for the second general, but luckily, and without planning, I had a good store of granite which acquired enough eggs to receive the veteran.

All in all I certainly could have planned this out better ahead of time, but there really weren't that many rewards that interested me. I stand corrected.

Thanks again for a great event, although not without controversy.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Despite any negative comments made, I did find the event enjoyable as well. I think that the Easter Basket was a very nicely put together item for the players who participated. I know a lot of hard work went into the event so thank you very much.

World
    Zeus
    As much as I moaned and groaned in another thread about the egg drop nerf I want to add my thank you to this one. I managed to get everything I wanted to get and helped out some guildmates as well, and it was fun running adventures like a crazy person for about a week. The egg house was a good concept overall, I opted out of going to level 6 with it, cause I didn't want the bow on it. Most of what gets posted on this forum is complaining so it's important for us to say thanks once in a while too. A time to reap and a time to sow and all that.....

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I am happy as well. I complained about some of the things, but aside from the nerf, things really went on the right track after the sneak peak was revised. Very pleased with what I was able to obtain. I got everything I wanted and am already putting my second MMA and second veteran to good use.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    was a challenge for older players too, not just buying everything on day one with eggs from storage. had most of the stuff the first week grinding out IOTPs and the last weeks just sat collecting eggs to get pralines like mad. let's hope Halloween is just as fun!!!!!

World
    Zeus
    I enjoyed the event as well. You really scared us at first but it really worked out nice, thank you!

World
    Ares
    Hello,

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad that you enjoyed the event

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

Noble
    World
    Ares
    The egg house is pretty sweet. Got it to lev 6 without doing pvp so thanks for this opportunity. Also got everything I wanted to get.

The nerf was quite upsetting and it wouldn't be such a problem except the timing. Horrible timing to do adjustment like this and the flaw should have been easy detected on test (makes you wonder if any devs even pay attention to test server).

Thanks for great event, awesome opportunity to get goodies and... hope devs will remember not to drawn the company PR with bloopers like this year. Cheers.

Reply to Thread