Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Changelog 04/21/2015

World
    Ares

Feedback - Changelog 04/21/2015

Dear Settlers,

Feel free to discuss the latest changelog in this thread.

BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    Yay for the Unload All button for generals!

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Excellent! Will be loving the dump all troops out of garrison button since just this morning I had cannons eaten because of operator error (mine, before coffee) from not completely clearing one of my garrisons. YAY for the buff timer seeing ability on friends' islands! Also, lots of good tweaks.

Thanks BBs for whittling away bit by bit, and for listening to feedback. It can be a thankless job!

ShuttlePilot
    Guild Leader
    The Creators
    Last edited by ShuttlePilot; 04-15-15 at 09:01 am.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

World
    Zeus
    Of all the changes listed, that Unload All button has me the most excited. Thanks!
    "All civilisations owe their origins to the warrior..." -- John Keegan, A History of Warfare

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Yay! Thank you, BB, for the Unload All button! And thanks, as well, for the other changes and improvements you continue to make.

World
    Zeus
    Well, to be honest, the list of changes for this update look very good; however, we are going through several end-time scenarios for the update.. now up to 0900 hours (PDT). What about the folks who do not have the opportunity to log-in at will?
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    LOVE the buff timers now that they are put into action, as well as the unload garrison feature! Color me pleased as punch. Thank you BBs.

ShuttlePilot
    Guild Leader
    The Creators Guild
    Last edited by ShuttlePilot; 04-22-15 at 02:27 pm.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Nice, two simple updates that save me needless clicking, buff timers on hover and unload all. Also nice to know about a friend's buffs.

World
    Zeus
    Thanks BB for continuing to add improvements. The buff timers and unload all features are awesome and are much appreciated. Also want to say thanks for lowering the materials requirements for expedition weapons. Makes a huge difference. And.... I noticed the 6 hour resource timer continues to log time so that when you pick up your colony resources, it no longer reverts to 6 hours. Also very nice. Thanks again and keep up the improvements!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Liking the changes on the Expedition stuff, mostly commands being more responsive, an intercepted Marshall can actually be retreated now instead of running right into the camp while the server is like "Uhm well, there was that retreat button that got pushed rather early but I'm confused as to..oh hey he is fighting already, nvm let's roll!"

When the Marshal's pathway crosses two or more aggro zones, it will be clearer which aggro zone he will enter first.
    That works pretty awesome, but mostly when coming "from the same direction in a line".
    Today I send my Marshall to the Map boss, and he entered 2 overlapping aggro zones at the same time, but the intercepter was labeled 2 instead of one, and vice versa.
    Unsure as to why the system picked the reverse order. Assuming it was "based on general direction" it would fit, based on the numbers it didn't.
    Since I did not attack either of the 2 camps directly, but did an intentional intercept, I don't have the "he's going for the camp which aggro zone he entered first if attacked directly" option.
    Also don't know how that works on adventures atm, none of the guides I know have a specific setup like that.

On another note...usually happens once a day if conquering a colony, the first colony I want to build defenses on results in a failed Zone initiating something something or says there will be a maintenance now, either popup boots me to the homepage, which I then just press Play and everything is back to normal.

Reply to Thread