Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Feedback - Changelog 04/21/2015

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I was absolutely thrilled with the unload all button and the timers on friends islands. I think allot of players are wondering why these maintenance times keep taking up almost half the day each week. It was a great update but what else took all that time? Could we get more details? And as above mentioned thank you to the BBs for listening to us, we do know your not in charge of all this but as the only source for the most part of connecting with the developers..... I am sure you dont get enough thanks for what you do, so personally, thank you all for what you do.
    There is only one like me! The original captain! CAPTAIN_CHRIS!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    OMG! I LOOOOOOOVE the unload button! finally something awesome!!!!!! I'm gonna load my army, just so I can unload them at once.

EDIT: I forgot to add, also LOVE the feature - time left on buffs. More positive changes like these please!

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    +1 for unload button..
    I only ask, that please do something about loading as well.. before my eyes get all squinty looking at those tiny scroll bars, trying to drag them around for a perfect attack...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The unload all is awesome. only bug, it allows the gen to unload before he gets back to the garrison of an attack. I like that, but its a bug.

World
    Ares
    Thanks everyone for your feedback!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    + one -- it does allow you to attempt to unload while he is returning from attack... that unload 'fails' but the button is still active

World
    Ares
    Love it!
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by focusdonhim View Post
    The unload all is awesome. only bug, it allows the gen to unload before he gets back to the garrison of an attack. I like that, but its a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    + one -- it does allow you to attempt to unload while he is returning from attack... that unload 'fails' but the button is still active
    That's good to know, thanks.

Reply to Thread