Closed Thread

Thread: alliance warfare

Recruit
    World
    Ares

alliance warfare

i wondering if u could possible add a lvl bar to guild so u may lvl up guild also making it stronger and stronger instead of just being a name tag and doing quests that only give coins also wondering iif u could like add a way for alliances to battle each other u already added a pvp system could u possible add a gvg ? like fight over islands that beneifits everyone in the guild ?

Recruit
    World
    Ares

:P

day later no reply from bb or devs ......

World
    Ares
    Hey LegendaryFreddy,

You would like to see a system of GvG and leader boards?
    It could be interesting, but would contradict the anonymous aspect of the whole PvP.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post
    Hey LegendaryFreddy,
    It could be interesting, but would contradict the anonymous aspect of the whole PvP.
    What if there were an option to opt-out of being anonymous? It could default to anonymous to allow people to stay that way if they want; but I suspect that many people that do expeditions would rather let people see their name so you can attack your friends and/or know who is attacking you. You could make a leaderboard for those who choose to "opt-in" on an individual level and on a guild-level. That creates all kinds of opportunities for tournaments/events/etc and would make expeditions feel more like actual PvP for those who choose that option.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I would be interesting to give the guilds a level system. maybe with that level system you could have it where the higher level guilds get more Guild Coins on Guild Quests. it would end your current "Half the GQs SUCK!!" complaints from many of your TSO Players ... that is if you raised it high enough per level and had enough levels for a guild to level up to.

sounds like something that could be fun. giving guilds more meaning, I LOVE IT!
    Tug of War III: UserName Wars

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree with what vrinthralix and w1lson both said about guild lvling and gvg because we as the players need a better guild system

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    still no answer ...........

World
    Zeus
    This should address the question: Sneak-Peek-Expeditions-Progression-System-and-Rankings
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryFreddy View Post
    day later no reply from bb or devs ......
    I think no answer at all would have been much better, at least I would still have hope.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post
    Hey LegendaryFreddy,

You would like to see a system of GvG and leader boards?
    PvP = Anonymous...?
    PvP + GvG = Contradiction...?
    Woah... this hurts my brain, I need more explanation.
    I really do enjoy expeditions. I really thought BB was going in the right direction, according to the last sneak peek. But now, is that really how BB defines "PvP"? Really? No, seriously, really?

Expedition islands are chosen randomly and home islands are always safe, so why is the anonymous aspect so important? And what is the use of joining a guild anyway? Am I writing in the wrong forum? Is this a strategy game? Am I playing Hello Kitty Online? Who am I talking to? Who am I? Sorry, my brain hurts right now.
    Whence comest thou?

World
    Ares
    Thread closed.

Closed Thread