Quote Originally Posted by Snacknado View Post
In my guild, the bigger problem (of not having a guild bank) is not when someone is needing something but when someone is wanting to give away something, whether they are at max storage capacity (and they dont want to star) or they are quitting or taking a break or they are just feeling generous, but no one is online at the moment who is wanting to take (but most likely) NEEDing those items- here is where a guild bank would most come in handy, that player just drop those resources or items in the guild bank for a player to take out later. Of course a solution would be (and has been used) is another player take those resources or items and then passes them out to players who need them when they come online later.

that would be reallly really awesome
The big problem is you almost never know who needs something or wants something. Can get hard to tell the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Pochucker View Post
I really don't see the need for a guild bank anymore. Most decent guilds have a plethora of high level players who go out of there way to take care of guildies. Whether it be extra adventures or resources etc. Different guilds have different "policies" on how they handle it or administer it. It does annoy the heck out of me to see people in guilds come in global and ask for help though -but thats just me.
I completely agree to a point, sometimes their guild might have no one online also. But there are guilds where players repeatedly show up in global looking for help. Does make me wonder what happens in that guild and why no one is able to help them.