Reply to Thread

Thread: [PVP Achievement] THE BOSS -- not counting boss camp hits

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation [PVP Achievement] THE BOSS -- not counting boss camp hits

"The Boss" Achievement = Kill 100 boss camps from among the following......

Is not counting the killed camps and giving credit for them.

Yours in keeping my OCD/CDO from causing the voices in my head to insist on clicking on it over and over to see if it has changed,

SP
    [TC] Guild Leader
    Last edited by ShuttlePilot; 04-21-15 at 04:57 pm.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    i reported this long ago SP, you're not the only one who keeps looking

but another--more vexing-- problem
    when i hover over an enemy camp to see the troops, I usually can't be sure which boss it is.
    The bad guys on the bottom row I can confirm (like 80 bandit recruit or whatever), the boss pic is above them, and the flash screen closes before i can be sure which one it is.....i've tried scrolling larger and smaller, trying to sneak up from the right/left/middle....every once it a while i can see the description but not usually :\
    I know what Metal Tooth and Wild Mary look like, One Eyed Bert has the patch , but the rest? i really wish i could see what i was up against...

Anyone else having this problem?? or direct me to pics of the bad guys so i can match them up???

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by witchybee View Post
    i reported this long ago SP, you're not the only one who keeps looking

but another--more vexing-- problem
    when i hover over an enemy camp to see the troops, I usually can't be sure which boss it is.
    The bad guys on the bottom row I can confirm (like 80 bandit recruit or whatever), the boss pic is above them, and the flash screen closes before i can be sure which one it is.....i've tried scrolling larger and smaller, trying to sneak up from the right/left/middle....every once it a while i can see the description but not usually :\
    I know what Metal Tooth and Wild Mary look like, One Eyed Bert has the patch , but the rest? i really wish i could see what i was up against...

Anyone else having this problem?? or direct me to pics of the bad guys so i can match them up???
    I don't have this problem but here is a link to pics of bosses and what you need to kill them https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...OzQ/edit#gid=0

Graf.

World
    Ares
    Thanks for sharing, Grafxfx!
    The document looks nice

BB_Endesmor

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by grafxfx View Post
    I don't have this problem but here is a link to pics of bosses and what you need to kill them https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...OzQ/edit#gid=0

Graf.
    Glad more than just my guild like my spreadsheet.

witchybee, I had the same problem. I kept having to go to another window and look up the bosses picture to figure out what they are. With having my sheets open for figuring out attacks, it made for quite a few tabs in my Chrome. :P Personally I think it was to fix the problem with not being able to click on the camp because of that popup, so they made the popup close faster. If they ever change the stats on the enemies, it will be a pain to get the enemies info to pop up to change my sheets.

Guild Leader

Reply to Thread