Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: unable to login

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Qiana View Post
    Yes, however, I switched from my old computer (which is on its last leg so to speak) and logged out of FB & the game to log into my new one which may have been a factor. I cannot log into the game on either computer now.
    no one can, read the homepage, it's an extended maintenance again

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Why do I ever start my exo mills before maintenance.. They will run out of buff again, before BB is able to fix the login issues
    But then when do I run them.. or play this game? Weekdays... there is good percentage of time spent in maintenance.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Here is an idea...
    For every hour BB extends maintenance from original 2 hour window... They give away 100 gems to each player.
    So if maintenance takes 10 hours instead of 2 hours (2 is already a lot), then they owe 800 gems per player.
    Only if they put such hard and extreme measures, they might be able to push themselves not to repeat such fiascos.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Yea, not going to happen.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Well they could promise it, and then do a never ending maintenance...
    If maintenance never ends, then they'll never have to give out those gems..

There's always a catch.. isn't it?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Pinewood Logs
    Hardwood Logs
    Exotic Wood Logs
    and now.... Maintenance Logs.. These are actually easier to find compared to Pinewood Logs..
    Because they are produced much more often and regularly.. You don't need a building license for it, because BB produces tons of them for you, for free
    As soon as the Maintenance is over, BB will be mailing you your fair share of these logs..

BB will soon be introducing a new 10k gem building called Maintenance Shed, where you could turn these maintenance logs into a Maintenance Nightmare buff...
    Drop it on your cherished enemy, or friends (to turn them into enemies), to block their account with Maintenance messages for upto 12 hours.

Can be dropped on your own Tavern, to make your account permanently inaccessible.

PS - Caveat (and irony) to using these maintenance logs is, that you can log in to the game... while the maintenance logs are not being produced.. A very narrow window I admit.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Lol - pure gold:

Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    Pinewood Logs
    Hardwood Logs
    Exotic Wood Logs
    and now.... Maintenance Logs.. These are actually easier to find compared to Pinewood Logs..
    Because they are produced much more often and regularly.. You don't need a building license for it, because BB produces tons of them for you, for free
    As soon as the Maintenance is over, BB will be mailing you your fair share of these logs..

BB will soon be introducing a new 10k gem building called Maintenance Shed, where you could turn these maintenance logs into a Maintenance Nightmare buff...
    Drop it on your cherished enemy, or friends (to turn them into enemies), to block their account with Maintenance messages for upto 12 hours.

Can be dropped on your own Tavern, to make your account permanently inaccessible.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Throwing money away on a game that is offline more and more often is not exactly a sound financial strategy. In fact, if you feel compelled to toss your money out of the window of a fast-moving car, please post your location. I'll be right behind you, collecting what I can, before I crash into the nearest parked car with the license plate *Settlers Offline*.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Facebook Login is still screwed up. It's been more than a day and I'm starting to get upset. I'm usually a pretty laid-back guy, but this is getting ridiculous. This is exactly the reason why I stop playing a game. At this point I'm expecting something good for all this crap if they want me to login again. And I mean something good - not the usual field, finding collectibles buff, and 20 gems.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    The crack team of 2 or 3 people are working on whatever problem they have caused to the server and it will be up soon (in the next 10-30 days) thank you

Reply to Thread