Reply to Thread

Thread: what happen to expedtion with the four marshalls, they wont fight.........turn yellow

Recruit
    World
    Ares

what happen to expedtion with the four marshalls, they wont fight.........turn yellow

the check mark turns yellow when I try to finish off the expedition the training one.
    So all that work for nothing. Need to get coins to open the real one. Said I have reached
    my limit for the training part of it.
    what the large red tree do? I planted near the exotic sawmills...........have only four of the sawmills.
    /to take care of Mr. Crossbow which is only one of him...........ran out of money in reality.........

autumn257

World
    Zeus
    The red trees are game decorations, and are titled with 'big', 'huge', and 'slim'. They are for cosmetic purposes only, and do not provide exotic wood. There are also red trees that are seen within the exotic wood tree nursery, which is a premium building that can be purchased in the architect section of the gem merchant.

Generally, it is better to increase the level of exotic sawmills rather than place multiple buildings. Besides using more building licenses, it costs more to keep the building buffed and the building needs to be buffed to run efficiently. Players will typically sell exotic planks at a minimum 1:1 ratio with exotic wood logs in the trade office, if not one more favorable to the buyer. Therefore, many times it is better to trade the logs for wood rather than try to build multiple low level exotic wood sawmills.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

Reply to Thread