Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Midsummer Night Event

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Why so little for soccer balls?

Limits are a key part to whether this event is great or a dud. I'm sure it will be great for anyone who missed it the first time to get these, but it will be lame if all I can get is more grout.
    they did the exchange rate on item compared to what the item sold for when you bought them with gems

World
    Ares

Feedback - Midsummer Night Event

Dear Settlers,

Please leave your feedback about the event and rewards here.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

World
    Ares
    If we can get items above the limits, then it's a cool event to liquidate the old event resources. Otherwise it's not that great.
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DJHerbalT View Post
    My question is for those who are new to the game. What will they do, watch in various chats about how everyone finally got everything they wanted while they sit with nothing? Will they wonder why Ubisoft has not given them the chance to at least use their explorers to find tokens, or to adventure their butts off to earn them?

This is not 'an event' as much as it is the removal of event items from the game without a complete and total revolt. Why call it an event? Why not just put up the merchants and allow players to convert for a month and call it what it is?

I understand this is a test version, but thus far, the grade is a fail.
    Agree with this guy

World
    Ares
    If you are new to the game, you can work through your tutorial, clear your island, and work on upgrading your production. This event as I understand is meant as a "get rid of your old resources" event so everyone starts from 0 in the future events.
    Still around from time to time.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonlime View Post
    This event as I understand is meant as a "get rid of your old resources" event so everyone starts from 0 in the future events.
    This is the main goal of the event, yes.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I like it.

I think that this is fair. It gives those people that missed out on spending there gems, to get another chance via tokens. If you already have everything you can still get grout and other none limited items, that's what you would have got if you had spent the event resources at the time... it gives you a second chance. You can't expect to get new limited items, be grateful that you can at least use your otherwise "useless" event reources.

Good job BB.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Good luck to those who have presents... (or may be even other resource types.. but presents are the worst)..
    Why?

Here is why...

While BB made it easier to build multiple stacks in PH.. Thank God..
    They forgot that any buff built in PH has to be manually dropped on Mayors house.
    In case of presents.. that means.. you can spend even an hour..
    just dropping stacks of 75 tokens on your mayors house.

Please please please make it easier somehow.. bigger stacks.. or ability to drop multiple stacks from Star to Mayor house..
    Whatever.. it has always been a pain.. and converting to tokens, will also be a royal pain... in the hand.

Could you just run a script to convert current resources to tokens automagically?
    Why force the conversion in PH and what I said above..?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    Could you just run a script to convert current resources to tokens automagically?
    Why force the conversion in PH and what I said above..?
    Gee, an automatic change to tokens. A great idea that will save players mucho time. Therefore will never see the light of day.

World
    Ares
    As far as getting rid of old event resources to start anew, the setup in the test server seems to be on track with that goal, with the exception of the conversion rates. I would like to see an improvement in the conversion rates for all the old event resources.

Reply to Thread