Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Midsummer Night Event

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Feedback - Midsummer Night Event

Plus we are probably going to have server crash each time event starts, cause people will be opening 2nd, 3rd, 4th account just to get enough event resources. Well done BB! just when I thought this game can not be ruined anymore.

at least give us beans or grout for event resources. I can make my own GC. As Drengor mentioned. Time to move on to something better.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I was juat on your test server tell me this is not all your offering there is nothing there for the older players please put the advs back RTBN MSE and those so we have someting to spend are stuff on also i will not be accepting coin for my stuff if you are not willing to offer use fair exchange for goods we need i will be expecting diamods for mine at the rate you charged for them.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by worly2 View Post
    I was juat on your test server tell me this is not all your offering there is nothing there for the older players please put the advs back RTBN MSE and those so we have someting to spend are stuff on also i will not be accepting coin for my stuff if you are not willing to offer use fair exchange for goods we need i will be expecting diamods for mine at the rate you charged for them.

Just buy stuff that you can trade like fish farm, silo, grout.

Basically its just a liquidation shop.

I just want to know if the limits on the test server are on top of the existing limits we have (meaning if we got all 3 possible lucky explorers in the past, we can get a new lucky explorer)

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Why so little for soccer balls?

Limits are a key part to whether this event is great or a dud. I'm sure it will be great for anyone who missed it the first time to get these, but it will be lame if all I can get is more grout.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    don't mind too much some changes. we deal with them or quit. but the explorer numbers for achievement getting bigger Easter basket when the eggs were seriously changed in mid event was very irritating.are we going to be able to earn tokens during the mid summer event? will our adventure loots be hacked again, explorer returns adjusted. will we get a new team that just wants to change the game to what they want next month?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i think you miss the point the older players have no need for coin we have tons we need something to play like advs that are impossiable to get or need diamonds to buy.

World
    Zeus
    My question is for those who are new to the game. What will they do, watch in various chats about how everyone finally got everything they wanted while they sit with nothing? Will they wonder why Ubisoft has not given them the chance to at least use their explorers to find tokens, or to adventure their butts off to earn them?

This is not 'an event' as much as it is the removal of event items from the game without a complete and total revolt. Why call it an event? Why not just put up the merchants and allow players to convert for a month and call it what it is?

I understand this is a test version, but thus far, the grade is a fail.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This is the best way to run things from now and into the future. I was one who collected event res to save for the next years event ) But after thing about it , we new players who who have the same chance at finishing events as us old times..
    GOOD MOVE !!!
    Tote

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I hope they will let me get the 2014 easter MMA eventhough i just got the 2015. I bought 4000 old eggs at an avg price of 60gc per, liquidating everything i gathered over 6 months of play with the incorrect asumption (i blame bb staff) that it was the ONLY path to getting one (excluding gems of course). I am glad that everone had a chance to get a vet, MMA and other nice goodies for 2015. However everytime I look into my inventory and see those old eggs I feel burned. I hope the devs take this into account. When old eggs are converted into tokens, they need to take into account the people that bought them at panic prices. I miss my grout, my beans, my granite, my gold coins, my frozen manor, my etc..... *plays the spca sarah mclachlan song*

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    While they are reimbursing us for the speculation prices of old event resources based on sneak peaks and testing data, I also have some tulips and beany babies that perhaps they should buy. Maybe they would also be interested in some dot-com stocks...

Reply to Thread