Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Feedback - Midsummer Night Event

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    collectables!! the bell, candy canes, and gingerbread guys
    Troll-Phu understands what I was asking. So yeah, guess, I'll just hoard collectibles from now on

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BWillyMo2 View Post
    Troll-Phu understands what I was asking. So yeah, guess, I'll just hoard collectibles from now on
    lol, Sounds great; until BB decides that hoarding collectibles needs to be curtailed as well!

Seriously, though - Hoarding normal collectibles is good, but with the changes that are happening with the events, I am not sure that collectibles from events, though you may have them, will be the same ones used each year?!

Looking back through posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    BB posted that collectables will stay, just that at the end of every event, the event resource be it presents or eggs or pumpkins will be converted to coin and gone. so that no more hoarding can take place [...]
    Not sure what post is being referred to, but will search for it.
    Last edited by Raubhautz; 07-14-15 at 10:01 am. Reason: Found partial answer...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    it was one of the posts with the new event items or easter. mod magenta responded to someone's post. something about them being invisible to other players

it's in this thread, post 99 or 100ish

did even more research and it's in last years summer event dev diary
    about stuff being hidden and reusable next time that certain event comes again
    Last edited by Troll-Phu; 07-14-15 at 03:41 pm. Reason: did that guys research and again

Recruit
    World
    Ares

major bug currently occuring. Can't access midsummer event menus in merchant chest

This is now occurring July 20th, a full day ahead of when the event is supposed to end, but only for some players, not all. Not cool, BB!

World
    Zeus
    So much for last minute cheaper tokens, apparently the last minute was sooner than expected

World
    Zeus
    Is now after 0500 hours, 21JUL2015... still not back up from maintenance.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Hi everyone,

The shop has been deactivated too early and will be reactivated later today. The shop will be available until July 22nd, 7:59pm EDT / 4:59pm PDT.

BB_Endesmor

Reply to Thread