Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Auction every Sundays g7 hosted by me

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Thumbs up Auction every Sundays g7 hosted by me

Many people can not make it to the auctions now so i have worked on getting a auction sheet going.

For this auction it will be a little different with a few new rules im told other auctions are just for the rich.

So here are a few things for my auction.

Please visit my auction sheet

tinyurl.com/AxediggerAuctions

Look at the rules on them there are some fun things on there and also some things that will be fun

I will be doing a surprise bid how this works is each week i will toss something up worth 500 gc to unlimited price. Im a very honest person it depends on how much you want to gamble. Once we have 24 people the surprise auction will begin you can bid 5 gc to win it and or 100k gc. But you take a chance you could win big or go home crying.

There are going to be max bids and max times you can get on the list.

As im working with this Times and rules will be tweaked. In no way does this get in the way of any other auctions on sundays many people can not make it on other auction days so i put myself out there to do this and have put alot of time and thought into it.

This auction will be unique and fun and i hope you all spread the word.

Im starting the Auction at 4pm PST 7EST

This time will be earlier in the day once summer hits.

the first auction will be 5/24/15 in G7 Please pass the word there will be some caps on prices to so not only the rich can bid.

It's sure to be alot of fun with a nice twist on things.

I hope you all come on out and enjoy my auction in g7 on 5/24/15
    This is sure to be alot of fun. Cya all soon
    Thank you

Axe

World
    Ares
    Good luck with the auctions!

Feel free to add this event to the calendar.

BB_Endesmor

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you Endesmor I added it

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Just a heads up 4 more days until the Auction im doing Sunday come out and have fun

World
    Zeus
    Hi Axe,

Great of you to volunteer your time for this.

One thought, one question:

Thought: As the summer sets in, won't it be better to start later on Sundays, as opposed to earlier? It's possible you might find more players available later in the evening as opposed to earlier during lawn mowing, bbq'ing times - just a thought, you may have an idea as to why earlier is better.

Question: as a seller, why would I sell anything that is capped? Even capping buyers at 300K then limits your audience as a seller (and an auction).

Neither of these two things may matter at all, just a couple thoughts I had. I support and applaud your efforts, I'll do my best to be there on Sunday.

T

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DJHerbalT View Post
    Hi Axe,

Great of you to volunteer your time for this.

One thought, one question:

Thought: As the summer sets in, won't it be better to start later on Sundays, as opposed to earlier? It's possible you might find more players available later in the evening as opposed to earlier during lawn mowing, bbq'ing times - just a thought, you may have an idea as to why earlier is better.

Question: as a seller, why would I sell anything that is capped? Even capping buyers at 300K then limits your audience as a seller (and an auction).

Neither of these two things may matter at all, just a couple thoughts I had. I support and applaud your efforts, I'll do my best to be there on Sunday.

T
    If someone wants to toss out a 300k cap then they can bid that 300k and it be over.

A couple things on this idea and i have tossed it around to many 1.The auction will be faster 2. This gets even the more average player involved. Most auctions in the past are about who has the most gc and then that person can get Outbid. Of course i like those ones to but i wanted to open the door for others who actually have a chance to bid. Having a cap should bring in more of the average player and not alot of us who have everything.
    You still can get outbid in this auction as well and if you want to sell things over 300k then sell twice. This opens the door to give maybe 80% more players the chance to come on out and have fun and are able to win auctions.
    Hope to see you all

As far as the time thing im pretty sure this will change for the reasons you said when people want to sit down in the evening im pretty sure that will be later than what it is right now in few more weeks.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Less than 24 hours away i hope to see you all come on out

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    3 more hours i will start taking names to be on the list i hope we have a nice turn out and come on out check it out if your on

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Also to get to this channel you type this in

type/joinchat global-7

To get back to another channel or one do the same thing and you can replace the 7 with the 1 that puts you back to channel one.

Cya all soon

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you all for coming out We got a late start and keep rolling i had to deny about 20 other people because of the late start due to me still setting it all up. However it was a great turn out for my First time as guest to host this for you all.

It was alot of fun and a huge turn out.

I look forward to doing this again Next Sunday for Now we will go with the same time again.

Please tell your friends about it and have them jump on in and have fun to.

I will change the time to a later time as summer gets closer.

Thanks again see you all next week

Axe

Reply to Thread