Reply to Thread

Thread: Search Star Menu

Mayor
    World
    Zeus

Lightbulb Search Star Menu

How about, ability to search your star Menu.. Just the way you can search while trading with Players..
    Only in this case, you can search for your generals, explorers and geologists too..
    I think, this way, BB does not have to implement a fancy and expensive feature (like sorting requested on another thread), and can give a lot of value, if not the maximum.
    I mean, being able to type, instead of scrolling large number of items has good value IMHO.

World
    Ares
    Hello alice007,

Thank you for your suggestion.
    Indeed, a search feature would help to find items in your cluttered Star Menus.

BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    Great idea!! And may I add.... can we pin our star menu like we can the build and other menus? It would be so nice to have this feature when sending out multiple explorers/geos.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Explorers are simpler to fix than messing with the star menu. Give them a menu like the generals now have for adventures. Select type of search. Click the explorers you want to go. Then send 10 at once instead of 1 at a time.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    can we pin our star menu like we can the build and other menus?.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Give them a menu like the generals now have for adventures. Select type of search. Click the explorers you want to go. Then send 10 at once instead of 1 at a time.
    +1 for both.

I'd love to pin the star menu for buff placement and such, since so many of the special buffs don't stack at all. It would be a very simple solution to aid in sending out explorers/geos, as well, but I do like the idea of a having a central Explorer/Geo screen to perform multiple actions.

And search functionality for the Star menu would also be a great feature.

Reply to Thread