Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [SSS] Shrimp Shack Shooters - Always looking for friendly faces to add to our guild

World
    Zeus
    And look where that has gotten him already!

World
    Zeus
    Happy 2nd Anniversary...to all the SSS Guild members old and new. We are still serving margaritas every day at 4pm, rain or shine. If i see you in guild chat, Global, Help or Trade...say "Happy Birthday SSS" and you may get a special gift. Or maybe a high -five. We love you guys...couldn't have gotten this far without you all!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Greetings all

Two years ago, on this day, a group of settlers joined together to create the great guild known as Shrimp Shack Shooter.

We pride ourselves in loyalty, inspiration, and support to one another. Be it in the forms of buffs, resources, or gifts, we work to help one another reach levels of greatness.

As a fairly new member to this guild, I cannot express how many great experiences I have had with my fam and the great friendships I have made.

As our leader Bubba_Ho-Tep mentioned, there are positions open for players, preferably, level 28 and above. Though, lower levels will be considered if they are active and plan on staying awhile. This is an adult, 18+ guild.

Hope to talk to all your great people soon,

MarshalMoodi

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Got asked to post this here so:
    The guild shrimpshackshooters once had
    A birthday and they were all glad!
    A giveaway happened,
    They all gained some stuff and
    Got drunk on the brew left around.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Come hang out and enjoy your brew with us at the Shrimp shack baby! :P
    The Shrimp shack is a little old place where we can get together
    Shrimp, baby (a-Shrimp Shack, baby)
    Shrimp Shack, baby, Shrimp Shack
    Shrimp Shack, baby, Shrimp Shack
    Shrimp Shack, baby, Shrimp Shack (Shrimp, baby, that's where it's at)
    Shrimp Shack, baby, Shrimp Shack (Shrimp, baby, that's where it's at)

Sign says (woo) "Stay away, fools"
    'Cause Shrimp rules at the Shrimp Shack
    Well, it's set way back in the middle of a field
    Just a funky old shack and I gotta get back
    Never knew I could plagiarize so well... hehe! C-ya in the Shack.

Regards,
    Hetten (SSS)

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Happy Birthday SSS! I've been part of SSS for over a year now and it has been my favorite guild that I've been a part of in TSO. There is always someone on to talk to if you're feeling lonely, bored, in need of some help, or whatever. Everyone is friendly and nice! I've been surprised how time and again I've been bailed out of a tight spot or how generous this group can be. If you are ever in need of a laugh, this is the place for you. There is always someone up for an adventure or a free loot spot to be had. No matter what your level is, everyone is willing to help you out in some form or another. Our GGG has been a blast this year! Thousands of things are being given out and it is a riot (plenty of brew too). We also have a high rate of GQ completion too! This is the place for anyone an everyone. They even let me bring my husband aboard too to join in the fun Gotta love SSS!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Been here from the beginning staying until the end.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Missing out Moe's and Hoe's.
    Last edited by MostDangerus1; 10-13-17 at 05:49 pm. Reason: because i can

World
    Zeus
    [QUOTE=Our GGG has been a blast this year! Thousands of things are being given out and it is a riot (plenty of brew too).[/QUOTE]

.....methinks the brew was flowing before the event

World
    Zeus
    [from Captain-Geech]

Hi Everyone,

Some of you may not know me, however Bubba-Ho-Tep and I founded this guild about 4.5 years ago. Can't believe it's been that long!! We founded it so that it could be a place where people could meet new friends, have fun, and get help along the way in the game. Boy have we had a lot of fun.

My handing off the reigns to be guild leader was only meant to be temporary, with every intention to return to the game. However, as life happens - it doesn't look like this will happen.

It is with a heavy, proud heart that I would like to let you know that SSS will no longer be a guild. I feel that as it was my ship, I would like to go down with it - as any Captain would.

I hope that the friendships you have made here, you continue on - and that you carry on helping one another.

Kisses & Grabs

Reply to Thread