Reply to Thread

Thread: A few of my thoughts *warning, not for the faint hearted*

Settler
    World
    Ares

A few of my thoughts *warning, not for the faint hearted*

I've been away from the game for 14 months or so. I have been back for less than a week. In this time, I have noticed only a handful of changes.

A few new adventures for the lower end or co-op, adv loot changed to not have weapons, PvP, and a few other misc things.
    Why doesn't BB do more for this game?

How about. at level 45+, be able to unlock a 2nd home island for you build on. Have this island be independent of the first home island (resource wise). It would have brand new resources, that the 1st home island cannot use, etc. But, the 2nd island would have it's own barracks and such, which you could use with your other troops from 1st island. It could make buffs, deposit refills, etc., which could be used on your 1st island.

How about some landmass on the edges of the island, that holds just garrisons for adventures and pvp? It'll free up some space on the island for more things, and you won't run out of space for them, and have to place them from star menu all the time. Maybe make it purchasable with gems, which would get BB more $$.

This game needs more things for the end game. The people who have been Level 50 for a long time.. Because there have been very few changes, I am inclined to leave the game again for another year or so, and see what changes are done in that time.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I am inclined to leave the game again for another year or so, and see what changes are done in that time.
    See you then, because you know what's going to happen next

Reply to Thread