Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guild quests unable to complete.

World
    Zeus
    Our guild experiences this most times

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    fight club in welcome travelers, already did buy around 500 iron swords and it didn't take it

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Have someone else send you a trade for the swords and it should work. If you send it, it does not recognize for whatever reason.
    One army. Pretty please.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    looks like it wont let me cancel any guild quest now - this is stupid. the next one is waiting - want to cancel (80 exo planks is not worth giving up for a measly 13 guild coins)... seems like to does, next log in its back -

i already emailed and waited a week for support to tell me they're not helping.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    SOOO now i have my entire guild completing the quest -- and its not going away... ????? (been like this 2 days)

Settler
    World
    Ares
    We are experiencing the same issues. We have been unable to complete quests like buffing, etc in lower levels. We have been unable to complete or cancel GQ. We have issues when we boot players because they don't complete the quest. We tried all of the above including submitting tickets. Fix the glitch please.

World
    Zeus
    One of the only benefits of being in a Guild is: the Guild coins. If the Guild quests are bugged or & broke. then whats the point of not playing this game solo ???
    Please fix this server

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    So this is still busted - yet another maintenance gives us a measly 100 guild coins - yet we lost over 1500 in the two weeks WAITING for it to be fixed. Yet again we cannot complete or cancel a guild quest.

PLease FIx This ASAP... What is the POINT Of a guild if you cannot complete the guild quests???

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    SO - we patiently waited till this maintenance. We lost thousands in guild coins to guild quests that would neither cancel NOR complete.

Maint 11/17/15 states "Guild quest: Guild quests can now be properly deleted/cancelled again"

I logged in - cancelled the quest -- as SOON as i refresh its back?? really? months and months and the dev team couldn't fix it still??

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hi there, I have only been playing about 2 months but I get about 4 quests per week that will not allow me to complete, even though I have acquired the necessary resources. Is there something you can do about this? For instance - at the moment I have two that will not let me complete. "Hired Bows" and "The Animal Initiative".

Many thanks in advance for your help, NMF

Reply to Thread