Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guild quests unable to complete.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Guild quests unable to complete.

Guild quest calls for 'use 1800 musk deer fragrance to refill deposit' item used is the old PH deer fragrance(although in past both old and new worked) and quest is not accepting it.
    Attached Images

World
    Ares
    Hello Atma-Darkwolf,

Please submit a ticket and attach these screenshots, Customer Support will look into it today.

BB_Endesmor

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    already submitted ticket, no place to attach the screenshots, therefore I posted here.

World
    Ares
    Thanks, I will forward the screenshots to my colleague.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

World
    Ares
    This issue is happening again. It's for the quest "The Vault", and the advanced players in League of Architects on Ares can't complete the deer fragrance part on day 1. In addition, this time, my mid-level part of the quest isn't registering the adventure that I've completed that's required. Resetting the game on the players' ends isn't working. Apparently, those advanced players usually can complete the guild quest on day 2, and I'm hoping the mid-level version will also record our activities correctly at that time.

World
    Ares
    Hello,

Thank you for the report.
    Our developers are looking into it, we will keep you updated.

BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    Every once and awhile, our guild leader and I (co-leader) decide to boot a player or two for not completing guild quest. Usually they are the one or two people holding us up from completing (say with one person needing to complete GQ to have entire guild get the coins). We boot them, and the guild quest completes with the "shimmering" stars, but does not actually complete. This has happened to us three times in the past month. Then, days go by with guildies getting upset that they aren't receiving guild coins. It has deterred certain players from logging on already and there doesn't seem to be a fix. We have placed multiple tickets into BB's, but with no direct solution. I suggest they get on this bug before more people (and their respective money, which is what BB's care about) start to leave game.

Cheers,

sas

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by saschei View Post
    We boot them, and the guild quest completes with the "shimmering" stars, but does not actually complete
    Inviting a few players to your guild and having them finish their individual GQ should complete it. Please let me know if this helped.

BB_Endesmor

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post
    Inviting a few players to your guild and having them finish their individual GQ should complete it. Please let me know if this helped.

BB_Endesmor
    This wouldn't work as it takes a few cycles of guild quests for new guild members to be allowed to participate in the quest.

World
    Zeus
    Saschei is correct, and having players that are already active complete their quest after booting players that haven't doesn't work either. It just continues to show that the quest is complete and increases in numbers...19/19 completed...then 20/20 completed, then 21/21...and still does not give a way to click that it's complete. I've been left with very little choice other than cancelling the guild quest to try and get the next one to work properly. I've cancelled the last 3 quests that were registered as complete.

Sending tickets has been no help whatsoever..."we're working on it", is what I keep hearing. Good thing you're uploading a whole bunch of new content when a whole bunch of old content doesn't work properly...

Reply to Thread