Reply to Thread

Thread: alice007's rules for tagging

Mayor
    World
    Zeus

Talking alice007's rules for tagging

1. You and I are not idiots.
    2. Communication is hard.. if issues arise because you or I didn't supposedly state every thing possible during an adv. It's ok.
      Either side could always improve on their communication. It's a two way street...
    3. Sometimes stuff happens.. including making mistakes. In such case we will do our best to make up for the in-convenience.. but in the end stuff happens.. we will not loose sleep or our minds over it.

World
    Zeus
    Stuff is not the only thing that happens.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    1. You and I are not idiots.
    2. Communication is hard.. if issues arise because you or I didn't supposedly state every thing possible during an adv. It's ok.
      Either side could always improve on their communication. It's a two way street...
    3. Sometimes stuff happens.. including making mistakes. In such case we will do our best to make up for the in-convenience.. but in the end stuff happens.. we will not loose sleep or our minds over it.
    1. There are a lot of idiots who buy (and sell) lootspots, that's why I don't post a fish and sell (or buy) one blindly. Rather, I ask for whispers before I sell someone a lootspot.
    2. I disagree. Communication between a ls buyer and a ls seller isn't hard at all. It's simply a matter of being attentive to your game and considerate of each other's time.
    3. Agreed, as long as it doesn't become a regular occurrence.

Reply to Thread