Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Changelog 07/21/15

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Nice update. But what is the purpose of the empty blue shield above generals and some decos on the home island?

World
    Zeus
    I got these also.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    me too -- ugly - why do we have them???

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Also the start and end point of an improved storehouse (ISH) has changed from around the center of the ISH to the very bottom, i'm sure this messes up placement setup for a lot more people than just me; why was this changed?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Someone pointed out the drop off location for Improved Storehouses has been moved. No mention of it in the patch notes. Was it supposed to happen or perhaps a bug?

Also after discovering a new mine the icon stays there after you build the mine and does not go away unless you refresh the game.

World
    Zeus
    What!?!?! Why change something like that, now the walk times on my entire island is messed up.

World
    Zeus
    Just checked production around improved storehouses. Iron smelters time has gone from 12:24 to 12:32 per cycle. Bronze weaponsmiths time has gone from 6:24 to 6:32. My water production, which is mostly water mills and was always about + 149 / 12hr is now -99 / 12hr.

Times for production around regular storehouses is unchanged.

I sure hope this is a bug that's going to be fixed soon and not a "new fix". If this is intentional it's a completely messed up change to put in place for a building that's been in play for over a year and a half. If these were the times on the original ISH's I never would have bought them.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Just checked production around improved storehouses. Iron smelters time has gone from 12:24 to 12:32 per cycle. Bronze weaponsmiths time has gone from 6:24 to 6:32. My water production, which is mostly water mills and was always about + 149 / 12hr is now -99 / 12hr.

Times for production around regular storehouses is unchanged.

I sure hope this is a bug that's going to be fixed soon and not a "new fix". If this is intentional it's a completely messed up change to put in place for a building that's been in play for over a year and a half. If these were the times on the original ISH's I never would have bought them.
    Absolutely agreed... if a feature, it is absurd beyond compare if BB would make this change now..
    ISH is not movable, and it's not free to move other buildings either.. The whole layout now seems so stupid and in-efficient..
    We already built around the previous travel times to ISH... You can't just "fix" it willy nilly.

I hope this is a bug which can be fixed very very very soon.

World
    Ares
    My geologist found a marble mine, but the name and the mine itself are showing as being exhausted. However, the little icon over the mine is showing that it's active, complete with a quantity of marble, and there's a little guy mining away at it. Please fix this.

Personally, I like the little blue tags above the generals/marshalls. You can tell at a glance which ones can be loaded up & sent on their way.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Not significant but enough to drop a balanced positive setup to negative or at least less positive. And between the already odd shape and lack of ability to move (at any cost), I agree fixing it is an issue.

Reply to Thread