Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can not attack map boss

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I had the same happening with a second iron colony, Tier 1, exact same map as first time this happened. Map boss in northeast corner. Only this time I checked it before clearing the map. Another map worked fine for me, mebbe there is an issue with the iron colonies.

World
    Zeus
    It's happened to me with titanium just the other day.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    happening with an exotic wood colony as well, always the same map with map boss on East side. ((

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Same map again, and again and again, independent of resource. By now if I see that map. I cancel right away. I have tested it 6 times, could not attack map boss once
    Last edited by BB_Endesmor; 08-17-15 at 05:59 am. Reason: Removed ad picture

World
    Zeus
    Seems like it's always the boss with a tree right up against the back of the castle, doesn't it? The maps I've had trouble with, the Boss camps have been in the SW, but the tree was there every time.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    This just happened to me also (can't send Marshall to final boss), is there a solution to get our resources back? BB_Endesmor's link to "submit a ticket" does not go to a web page where a ticket can be submitted... This is very frustrating.

World
    Zeus
    The web address to submit a support ticket http://www.thesettlersonline.net/en/help-and-support. When you open the page, the contact form area is normally closed, but can be opened by clicking on the plus sign to the far right of the words 'contact form>'. That should reveal the fields to submit a ticket.
    Magenta
    Community Moderator

TSO on Twitter & Facebook

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I do not care about getting resources spent back. I want my explorer down time back! Grumble grumble grumble.
    One army. Pretty please.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies View Post
    I do not care about getting resources spent back. I want my explorer down time back! Grumble grumble grumble.
    Unfortunately we cannot do that.
    Please submit a ticket if you need assistance.

Cordially,
    BB_Endesmor

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    If we submit a ticket nothing gets done.

When someone gets to the ticket the expidition has expired.
    Resources are not refunded.
    Recovery time for the explorer is not reset and normally expired before someone sends response.

Is it worth submitting a ticket?

Reply to Thread