Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Can not attack map boss

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Can not attack map boss

I have cleared all sectors to the map boss and all camps in the last sector. I can not get the attack icon to settle on the map boss so that I can attack it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    1 hour left on expedition and still no fix. What a waste of time and troops.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Have not had that problem yet myself with a map boss, but you are pretty much screwed. If you send a mail to Endesmor you might have a chance at recouping your losses, seems to be the most reasonable person you can contact for help without getting a dressed up standard "yea we are useless" response.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks. Will try send him a mail.

Retired Community Leader Spikescopilot's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    I'm in the same spot. When I try to attack the map boss, it shows the contents of the camp for a split second and then the attack icon disappears, just leaving my mouse pointer. I've refreshed my browser several times, left the map and returned. Nothing.

Well, there goes my "conquer a large colony in an hour" achievement.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Spike's Co-pilot

There's magic in the wake of a fiasco!

World
    Zeus
    After seeing these kinds of posts, I always check the Boss camp before doing anything else. So far it's held true that if I can attack the Boss camp in the beginning I still can at the end. If I can't attack it in the beginning, I cancel. It's not a solution, but it's preventative.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    grrrrrr, having the same issue and just saw this after searching on forum. I want my resources back!!!!

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Happened to me a few minutes ago with a huge, tier 2 iron colony. was setting up the last blocks and attack and was not able to start the sequence on the map boss. Want my resources back!!!!!!!!!!!!

World
    Ares
    Hi everyone,

If you're experiencing this issue, please submit a ticket and we will look into it.
    You can also whisper me in-game or send me a message on the forums and I will forward everything to Customer Support.

BB_Endesmor

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Endesmor View Post
    Hi everyone,

If you're experiencing this issue, please submit a ticket and we will look into it.
    You can also whisper me in-game or send me a message on the forums and I will forward everything to Customer Support.

BB_Endesmor
    Contacted support. They are claiming, that they have no record of me doing an expedition.

Reply to Thread