Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: retire marshals

World
    Ares

Lightbulb retire marshals

Would it be possible to retire marshals and expedition suppliers, either put them back in the star menu or sell/return them (for half refund)? I don't think I am the only player with little or no interest in the PvP aspect of the game and would love to move these guys off the map and make room for other things.
    Thanks.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    Would it be possible to retire marshals and expedition suppliers, either put them back in the star menu or sell/return them (for half refund)? I don't think I am the only player with little or no interest in the PvP aspect of the game and would love to move these guys off the map and make room for other things.
    Thanks.
    I'd love to pay coins to get rid of them from my star.. specially when they sit between two sets of explorers... really annoying..
    Either that, or make Star Menu sortable, as has been requested before on another thread.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    You can move them back to the Star menu alright.

Make sure you have your beach in S1 blocked with regular generals/buildings/deco of any sort. Start an expedition, send out all Marshalls/Suppliers that need to go, once they packed up and disappeared in the storehouse, you can cancel die Expedition, and once they return after 15/30minutes, as there hopefully will be no valid landing spot available, will be placed into the Star Menu again and off your island.

But as alice pointed out, you will still be stuck with them in the star menu wherever they happen to be.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    You can move them back to the Star menu alright. [...] But as alice pointed out, you will still be stuck with them in the star menu wherever they happen to be.
    Yeppers. That is what I did... Not sure what I was thinking after I saw how silly it was on test, when I pulled them out; probably for a minute I had delusions of grandeur of the extra achievement points in Easter event... Anyway, they all were sent back to star without ever firing a shot... or swinging a sword. Now to get rid of those troops I made... :/
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    I already got rid of the troops, and don't want to spend the resources to make more just to get the marshals off-island or to use resources to move enough stuff into s1. So I guess I'm stuck with their useless butts for a while. Oh well.

World
    Zeus
    You can send them empty. I know I've done it by mistake once or twice on adventures, as in "what the heck happened to my crossbowman?".... "Doh". As far as taking up space in s1, you can always build wells, which will provide water that you can sell on TO or whatever. Cool Avatar BTW =-)
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Ares
    Cool beans, thanks Perwyn. I'll give that a try.
    The avatar is my cat, he says "thank you."

World
    Zeus
    Wait........ you like cats but you don't do PvP?!?!?! Plumz better investigate.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Ares
    Too expensive for me. Maybe after I hit level 50 and have gems and gold running out of my ears... :P

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I would love to delete my marshals since I have no intention of playing PvP..

Reply to Thread