Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback - Ali Baba Epic Raids

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    It sounds awesome, as long as the advs will not be super hard to find...
    Specially if one is NOT the follow on of the other.. (Which always means, given the typically low drop rate), that some advs don't get played as much (or at all).
    So while two are being added.. I hope we don't end up playing mostly only one.

Overall looking forward to it.. and already dreaming of BB expanding the series with even more advs

PS - Please do have some achievements associated with it.. (Unlike FTs), and have them given Star Coins for L50 (unlike FTs).

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    So will these be 'epic' as in it will count for Epic Quests, of will this be another beyond epic like the FTs?

Also if the rewards will have magic beans (not sure if it would fit the theme or not), can we get a couple more things to spend the beans and beanstalks on?

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    you'll need to hoard beans for the Epic Scenarios coming soon
    Incorrect... Beans don't fit in this story..
    You'll need to hoard Sand
    And that will be the new resource..

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I think I still have sand in my shoes from last summer.

I hope we see my idea of a bandit that attacks strongest units first... force the use of soldiers to protect cannons... but I digress as usual.

I hope the Epic building is a Sand Castle that holds 50 pop per 1x1 square used at max level and is upgradeable by a series of quests rivaling the crisis quests in their horrible glory. Once you max it out a second one is available... with another, equally unusual quest series.

Or... a 2x2 improved storage building that improves the production of the 8 2x2 buildings around it... we have area affect from other things now...

I'm just saying, give us awful challenges, many of us will do them anyway. If I want easy, I'll run Outlaws with 4 MMA's.
    Last edited by KingHomer; 07-24-15 at 04:50 pm. Reason: Can't type, pretty much basic human stupidity here!

World
    Zeus
    I'm just saying, give us awful challenges, many of us will do them anyway
    lol.. I'm in!! I loved all the actual hard stuff in the game... well.. except PvP.. but that's cause it's not really... well that's a different subject I don't need to get into.. :P

Anyways I hope this thing is so epic that my 10k pop. will need another 10k pop. player to help me finish it..
    *remembers the good ole days when my guildes had to help each other out to complete quests..* they were the best of times, and they were the worst of times.. lol.. either way I still miss em'

Short story... I like it and I hope Fuscus gets his wish on this being something that can last us a year.. or two.. shoot for the moon peoples.. we needs it!!! :P
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
    lol gotta love it

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    First thing is first. You probably want to up the time to complete the adventure to more than 36 hours as it will take longer than that just to train an army on the test server to be able to run the adventure.

Also the minute I went to the adventure I had already completed a quest. There seems to be a lot of that pesky "undefined text".

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Loot

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    Sacrilege!!!!!
    The Day-Traders on Zeus will never let that happen!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    why would it drop grout?... lol... the server is already filled with the stuff

and then there's the beans?...

it's all good as long as we have something else to spend them on.... I hope :|
    Last edited by Aqua-Dog; 07-28-15 at 06:54 pm. Reason: ah... whatever... i'll like the adventure either way :P
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
    lol gotta love it

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua-Dog View Post
    why would it drop grout?... lol... the server is already filled with the stuff

and then there's the beans?...

it's all good as long as we have something else to spend them on.... I hope :|
    Beans seem a bit useless considering most people have completed FTA and got their castles, general, etc.

What is there to really buy beans with besides resell them. The magnificent building is kind of ehh. Why get that when you sell your beans and save up for frozen manor.

Magic Castle kind of is a decoration at this point. Nothing to buy beanstalks with.

Reply to Thread