Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Ali baba, young woodcutter

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Stone Refill!

I think that's all I had to see to make endless fun of it, the 10k *** ore instantly became uninteresting.

In between the line reading: Stone Refills... R U EVEN SERIOUS?!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    and what is that follow up adventure... (and i agree -- STONE REFILLS and TWO of em??? crazy...)

World
    Zeus
    Have been on the test server, but will post here since I know it will be read and passed on. After starting Ali Baba and checking the camps, then seeing the loot screenshots posted on both forums my initial reaction is:

1> Why does every single enemy have splash damage?
    2> Why is the completion time 36 hours?
    3> Where is salt peter in this series? So far slots 3 & 4 are titanium and exotic wood every time.
    4> The stone and marble refills (and who knows what else... fish? wheat?) have got to go. See # 3. Will the devs ever realize that wheat depos, etc, as a reward for losing thousands of troops is downright insulting?
    5> If we're going to get a bazillion more beans, what's new in the merchant to buy with them? So far, nothing.
    5> Getting grout in an adventure is good. Considering the difficulty, getting at least enough in one drop to upgrade one building would be much better.
    6> Getting new adventures is great. Getting new adventures with new/different rewards would be outstanding.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Stone Refill!

I think that's all I had to see to make endless fun of it, the 10k *** ore instantly became uninteresting.

In between the line reading: Stone Refills... R U EVEN SERIOUS?!
    WOW! You are not even kidding! Why would we be rewarded with 200 stone fill after completing a Difficulty 10+ adventure?! Takes a wino geologist a whopping 2m to find a new deposit. Please.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua-Dog View Post
    why would it drop grout?... lol... the server is already filled with the stuff

and then there's the beans?...

it's all good as long as we have something else to spend them on.... I hope :|
    Though I do agree that we need more things to buy with beans and stalks, take note that the new scenario(s) is looking to require beans and grout to produce various buffs...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Though I do agree that we need more things to buy with beans and stalks, take note that the new scenario(s) is looking to require beans and grout to produce various buffs...

And what does the scenario give you as loot? If the loot sucks. pointless to do the scenario.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    And what does the scenario give you as loot? If the loot sucks. pointless to do the scenario.
    Absolutely correct. We will never know until they release it. Atm, looks terrible.
    J. R. R. Tolkien

LoLex
    I actually hope those adventures will be super hard as are now on test server.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LoLex View Post
    I actually hope those adventures will be super hard as are now on test server.
    I do not mind them being hard; I do not even mind if losses/resources required is expensive. In fact, I would prefer hard adventures. (How about adventures where camps move; leaders troop assignments change? Force players to do some homework.)

What I would want and expect is that in more cases than not, the rewards justify the actions. e.g. Even on the best day (week actually, if you can hold one), a tore colony provides some profit; no other colony comes close; expeditions are truly a sink, only reason there is any interest there now is folks with literally nothing else to do in TSO and/or folks with tremendous resources.
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread