Reply to Thread

Thread: Geologist failing to find iron mines...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Geologist failing to find iron mines...

Hi,

Do others see a change in the frequency of failing to find iron mines with their geologist? Roughly a week ago I started to notice < 50% of the time my geologists find iron mines stating that I have too many mines already... when I have several depleted mines... For example: this morning I sent out 3 geologist to find iron, none were found - I have 7 depleted mines when they went out for the search... With gold, copper, stone and marble I have no issues - I didn't try coal since I have coking plants that produce enough coal for my needs... I didn't see anything in the release notes that mentioned a change...

Thanks in advance...

World
    Zeus
    When this happens to me, I visit a friends island and when I get back the mines (of any type) are there.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy

Thanks - tried that just now... no luck in terms of depleted mines being restored to available spots to place a mine...

World
    Zeus
    Check out this thread. SmartyPants1 says you can build over the top of them anyway. Hope it helps.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...te-or-be-found
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Smile Thanks that did the trick!

Thanks! I didn't think about trying to build on top of the exhausted mines.. but, I just tried and it worked!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Sweet!!

Reply to Thread