Reply to Thread

Thread: Neglected TSO

World
    Zeus

Unhappy Neglected TSO

Is The Settlers Online the “unwanted stepchild” of Ubisoft and Blue Byte online games?

I just finished the absolute worst Expedition ever experienced!

The PvP server was slow to load the map and it reset itself three times while doing the first sector resulting in all 5 marshals being defeated as they could not be retreated from the battles…

I am talking about time going backwards where marshal encampments that all ready successfully completed battles were reset to their original landing positions while others kept right on going into what then became intercepts from bandit camps already defeated….

This is making a complete mockery of the PvP rankings.

Bottom line is that I am now stuck with my worst time for a completed large map since the PvP rankings began… 1 hr 20 min.

Please fix the buggy maps, slow loading maps, lag issues, and server resets that are making this game unplayable and certainly not enjoyable!

P.S. I switched from IE to Chrome browser which initially did seem to improve map loading times somewhat. However the server resets occurred while using the Chrome browser.
    Last edited by mod_Magenta; 08-03-15 at 12:14 pm.

World
    Zeus
    And people ask me why I don't play PvP??

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Because there is no PvP, so how would you be able to?

I am talking about time going backwards where marshal encampments that all ready successfully completed battles were reset to their original landing positions while others kept right on going into what then became intercepts from bandit camps already defeated….
    Sounds like you nailed the most perfect timing to initiate everything in a lagbubble.

World
    Zeus
    I understand lag that takes place within seconds or maybe even a minute or two but this was five to fifteen minutes into the attack sequences after moving from landing spots, loading the marshals, completed clearing some camps, and relaunching the next waves in the case of some marshals...

Totally abnormal and unacceptable performance for time ranked game play.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wimpy View Post
    Yep, and the beat (down) goes on!
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    I hope this colony thing is fixed by the time I reach level 50.

World
    Zeus
    I hope this one can help, its really small (less than 10 Mb). I use it only to play games:
    http://www.slimbrowser.net/en/

World
    Zeus
    slimbrowser is good. I have only been playing for about 2 months and only problem I have so far is lag time sometimes. but then again, I am new, so I dont have lots of buildings or run much adventures yet.

ps - I use Chrome most of the time (Work only offers that)
    Last edited by SweetTooth451; 08-25-15 at 08:56 am. Reason: add browser.

Reply to Thread