Reply to Thread

Thread: Colony Not Producing

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Colony Not Producing

I just submitted a ticket for this, but wanted to provide the screen capture. I had two colonies, one exotic logs and one granite. Both produced for a couple cycles. The exotic log colony was captured, and since then, my granite colony doesn't produce. It shows up in the first colony slot, but the screen says, "No colonies owned at present."
    Colonies Bug.jpg

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I found that's mostly a visual bug that either takes a minute or so to update or requires you to do a refresh to display again.

On the other hand, when I finally had 6 *** ore colonies and went to bed, I expected to kaching in the morning, but 1 skipped production, so there is something up....not that this comes at a surprise though.

World
    Ares
    Hello,

Thanks for your report, YeOldeMan. Your ticket should be processed today.

Ceruhe, I will check your account and inform Customer Support.

BB_Endesmor

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Does production stop when one gets attacked?

Attached are screens before I went to bed, got attacked 3 times while asleep. 2 scoutings and 1 actual attack.
    2nd screenshot is in the morning collecting the cycle that finished when I was sleeping.
    3rd screenshot about 3min later, picking up the next cycle.

As you can see, all 3 attacks were repelled and I kept all 6 colonies throught the duration. Yet the colony yield for gold ore doesn't match.

And unrelated to this issues....but can somebody tell me again if you can take colonies from friends or not at all? I remember reading that it got fixed so you don't take colonies off your guildmembers, but I forgot what the consensus was for friendlist.
    Attached Images

World
    Ares
    Hello,

I don't think the production stops while under attack. I will try to get more info.

It is not possible to take colonies from friends or guild members since the February 24th update.

BB_Endesmor

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    from friends
    I guess I got most on the server that does Expeditions then on my list and they got all the good islands taken, which would explain why my selection has been blowing 9/10 times for over a month now.

Reply to Thread