Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Level cap to be raised to 75 ?!?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    Not being able to get star coins until you get to 75 will be a bummer.. no?
    If they allow star coins from 50-75.. then I have no problem them raising the levels..
    With Alibaba super tough adventures, and corresponding high XP, I wouldn't be very surprised, if that's what BB is cooking.
    I see them offering star coins at 50 and then maybe some other incentive to reach 75.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Island expansion, new weapons, troops, etc- all sound excellent but leveling is pretty pointless other than the fact to say u reached the highest lvl. To raise the lvl cap now to just get to 75 and then be stuck there again is just a waste of time. imo keep it at 50 and just add everything else- the new things will be THE goal to work for not the pointless exp/lvl.

Economic Hypothesis IF implemented- with the expansion island or whatever, granite will def be in more demand (for those who cant build anymore and especially the BIG boys/girls lvl 50s who will expand their massive expert chains) due to the increase of building space. Bswords and probably all other (non pvp) weapons will raise in price- the lazy 50s (myself included) will now feel obligated to start running adventures again which will increase the demand for them. pvp weapons will most likely hit a bottom in price- most ppl who run pvp will run reg advs to hit the new lvlcap -> lowering demand

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Snacknado View Post
    Island expansion, new weapons, troops, etc- all sound excellent but leveling is pretty pointless other than the fact to say u reached the highest lvl. To raise the lvl cap now to just get to 75 and then be stuck there again is just a waste of time. imo keep it at 50 and just add everything else- the new things will be THE goal to work for not the pointless exp/lvl.

Economic Hypothesis IF implemented- with the expansion island or whatever, granite will def be in more demand (for those who cant build anymore and especially the BIG boys/girls lvl 50s who will expand their massive expert chains) due to the increase of building space. Bswords and probably all other (non pvp) weapons will raise in price- the lazy 50s (myself included) will now feel obligated to start running adventures again which will increase the demand for them. pvp weapons will most likely hit a bottom in price- most ppl who run pvp will run reg advs to hit the new lvlcap -> lowering demand
    I Agree with this. Raising Level cap is pointless and silly. People will reach that in a week or two and then it will just be another whine fest of we need level cap raised again.

Better to offer new content/new units/new resources/new buildings to purchase and earn. Those are things to strive for. Not level cap rush doing mindless old adventures to gain XP to hit the cap. Star Coins is the current solution for level cap issues. Add more things to purchase with Star Coins. It's basically the same thing but at least there is a reward with the XP.

XP translate to Star Coins- so create some new building/item etc. that cost a ton of Star Coins and that is the same as Level Raising. You guy the items with your Star Coins (can't be traded). Those who own the items/buildings, then you know they've achieved a higher level.

Here's a suggestion. Have a New Building that you must buy with Star Coins/Beans. The building can have different levels like the water castle. Each level of the building requires start coins to upgrade. Growing in strength the building provides some sort of benefit. Those who achieved the highest level basically earned more levels. Every now and then add new buildings like so and you're doing essentially the same thing. At least this way, new players won't feel like they're so far behind. They can pick and choose which building to focus on or upgrade.

Raising level cap only hinders new players from playing as they'll always feel like they're at a disadvantage and too far behind.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    raising level cap is not totally pointless, for non gem buyer, the gem reward from each level is important. with 25 more level, 1st gem pit for non gem buyer is easier.
    assume 300 gem each level, 25 level mean 7500 more gem. why not?
    and level grinding is important too, that's the life of many gamers. especially after 3+ years cap.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    assume 300 gem each level, 25 level mean 7500 more gem. why not?
    Because that's just assuming there will be a gem reward for level ups. Look at the latest level up rewards for "PvP" and get depressed if they add level up bonus like those and "deviate" for the current PvE roadplan they currently have. Which would also not exclude that they'd just push up the gem level bonus (let's say the 40-50 range) to be 65-75 then and add the 25 level bonuses "into the middle instead". 1-50 has been changed before, therefore it could happen again.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    ya, that maybe my wishful thinking, but there will be no hope without cap increase.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    It took me a year and a half to hit 50. I'm sure 51-75 would keep me busy for a while, just as sure as I am that there are people who would blow through it in 3 months and then whine about it. I'm not sure it's necessarily a high priority addition, but I don't find it completely useless either. It would give me a reason to keep adventuring, which I have very little of now.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I agree with RonEmpire. Doing adventures to lvl up is in no way as awesome, as doing adventures in order to be able to buy something unique (and useful) for starcoins.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Whats the old saying -cant make everybody happy all of the time and some people you cant make happy any of the time . Tts especially fitting when your talking about game development. But the point is to me at least they listened and are making an attempt and it seems there should at least be something for everybody. So thank you BB --been a long wait.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    No Snack NO!!! say it ain't so! well if snack runs adventures so will lazy troll

Reply to Thread