Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Level cap to be raised to 75 ?!?

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Also will there be new geologist skills? It doesn't appear so based on what's mentioned so far.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    I can understand not allowing the lvl 50+ units in the lower adventures as it would potentially make many of them too easy. Does this indicate that you will be able to still get exp from lesser adventures at lvl 50? I'd still like to play out the adventures I've collected once we can level up again.
    I understand it, but that just makes a 3rd army you have to maintain. It is also like saying I cannot use cannoners on Tropical Sun. What is the point in leveling up if everything is just as difficult as when you started.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'd definitely still like to level up, however slowly, with the lower adventures. I did my first fairytale adventure finally, but I have no interest in doing something like that (or harder) more than maybe once a week.

World
    Zeus
    After spending a few hours on test this morning I'm pretty excited about the new release!! It will be hard to take the new sectors but it will also be fun and well worth it cause we get more island space and resources for doing it!! YES!! First thing I'm gonna do is upgrade my barracks to level 6 so I can make cavalry faster for all those cav sac waves. Being able to eventually have stronger troops for Arabian Nights adventures will make those a lot more enjoyable. Thanks BB!!! This new release looks pretty awesome!! I'm really looking forward to it.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus

Thumbs up Great Job.

I must say. Glitches and the like aside, I am excited for these changes. Looks to be more challenging and using the same generals (MAJOR drawback in expeditions, imho).

One observation/concern/comment is regarding the new troops:
    • While all new enemies exhibit the skills of 'Splash Damage', some of our troops also have splash damage; however, none of the new troops (for players) offered have 'Attack Weakest Target'. Coupled with a unit of low hp, (like regular Cavalry) it is a very useful unit to be deployed tactically.

Thank you.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    looking good BB looking good. lots of stuff to keep us sheep busy for a while. now up the gem pit limit so I can dump some cash, it's been a while!!!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Troll-Phu View Post
    looking good BB looking good. lots of stuff to keep us sheep busy for a while. now up the gem pit limit so I can dump some cash, it's been a while!!!
    Yes give us more gem pits to

World
    Ares
    Hello,

Thanks everyone for the nice feedback, it's always appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    One observation/concern/comment is regarding the new troops:

• While all new enemies exhibit the skills of 'Splash Damage', some of our troops also have splash damage; however, none of the new troops (for players) offered have 'Attack Weakest Target'. Coupled with a unit of low hp, (like regular Cavalry) it is a very useful unit to be deployed tactically.

Thank you.
    I've heard a few players talking about this. Keep in mind, the content you see on the test server might get updated before the final version.

BB_Endesmor

Reply to Thread